Chapter 6 (part 2)

Butch pov

I HATE JJ now, first she put me and buttercup in a house TOGETHER and then she tries to scare me and bc and now she's making me sing enfront of everyone, but at least i'll have brick and boomer.

"U guys it's time for u to sing now," JJ said.

"But what about boomer, he's still in the bathroom," brick said.

"Then he'll have to sing alone or with a girl *coughs* bubbles *coughs*," JJ said.

"Now go," she said and pushed me and brick on stage.

Author pov

(Idk if these are the right words it's hard to hear what he's saying and there are no lyrics to the song)

Brick: there's something about u girl

Butch: it just makes my hair want to twirl

Brick: oh u got me 1,2 step of them other girls.

Butch: there's nothing else that can own this world.

Brick: and when i see her i wanna soooo.

Butch: i wanna do things that i done before.

"Boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo," everyone in the crowd says.

While the ppg and JJ are laughing.

Boomer pov

When i got out there i saw brick and butch singing. I was laughing so hard they can't sing.

sorry i just had to put this vid.

Then JJ came up to me.

"Boomer come on u have to go sing with bubbles," JJ said.

"What!" i said blushing.

"Yep now go get her," JJ said.

I went to bubbs and told her what JJ told me she's blushed but agreed and then we went on stage and started singing.

Author pov

Boom: cause it's too cold for u here, and now.

Bubbs: she let me hold both ur hands in the holes of my sweater.

Boom: all i am is a man i want the world in my hands.

Boom: i hate the beach but i stand in California with my toes in the sand.

Bubbs: use the sleeves of my sweater, let's have an advantage.

Bubbs: head in the clouds, but my gravity's centered.

Boomubbles: touch my neck, and i'll touch urs.

Bubbs: me in those little high-waisted shorts, oh.

Boomubbles: u know what i think about, and what i think about.

Boomubbles: one love, two mouths, one love, one house, no shirt, no blouse.

Boomubbles: just us, u find out nothing that i wouldn't wanna tell u about, no.

Boomubbles: cause it's too cold for u here and now, so let me hold both ur hands in the holes of my sweater.

Bubbs: and if i may just take ur breath away. I don't mind if there's not much to say.

Bubbs: sometimes the silence guides our mind, so move to a place so far away, yeah.

Boom: the goose bumps start to raise. The minute that my left hand meets your waist.

I too lazy to write the rest soooooooooooo time skip.

Bubbles pov

After me a boomer were done everyone clapped. My sisters and JJ ran to me.

"How come u never told us that u sing good?" blossom askes.

"Because i never knew i could," i replied.

"Sorry to ruin this but it's 10:00, so we have to go," JJ said.

"Ok," we all said while being teleported home.

~i finished chapter 7 before this one because i was writing the lyrics but then i got lazy a decided to stop. Ok so there is going to be a surprise guest in my next chapter actually 2 surprise guest one is my friend from real life but the other one is a cartoon that's a family with the ppg and rrb and it's not professor or any of the villains. Well bye my kawaii potatoes 😝~