Chapter 16

Author pov

"Ok so i think i know how to change you back?" JJ said.

Right now butch and buttercup were at JJ's house trying to figure out a way to change them back.

Well buttercup and JJ were, butch was just on the couch eating chocolate with a heating pad on his stomach.

"What how?" buttercup asked.

"Well you and butch have to eat something that's the opposite of ice cream," JJ replied.

"Well then what's the opposite of ice cream," buttercup said.

"Um.. it's cream ice..," JJ replied. (Yes i know i'm being corny 🌽 but who cares)

"Cream ice? What's that?"

"It's just cream and ice mixed together," JJ said.

"Oh.. eww, is that even real food?" buttercup looked disgusted.

"Who knows, but you and butchy boi have to eat it."

"Butchy boi?!" butch finally speaks

Time skip brought to you by time skip.

Butch pov

JJ came with a small bowl filled with cream and smashed up ice.

"Will we get sick?" i asked.

"What's better, being sick or having your japan flag?" JJ said.

I thought for a moment.

"Give me the bowl, i'll rather be sick then have blood bleeding out of me," i grabbed for the bowl.

I grabbed a spon full and sighed.

I put the whole thing in my mouth than gave it to buttercup.

It was so crunchy and cold because of the ice.

Buttercup then ate some.

After a few minutes i feel my body changing, my hair got shorter, my chest was actually flat, and there was no more blood coming out.

"Yay i'm a boy again!" i yelled hugging my self.

I looked a buttercup to see if she was happy that she was a girl again.

But she looked like she was in pain, oh yeah now that we switch bodies she has the p-p- per.. the thing women get.

"It's ok buttercup," i heard JJ say.

"You mosty have your Japan flag for 3 days and since butch had it for 2 days, you'll only have it for 1,"JJ reassured her.

Buttercup didn't say anything she only nodded.

"Well bye!" JJ said teleporting us back to our house.

Sorry it's short, i felt bad for not updating in a while. Hopefully you liked it. And again sorry i haven't updated in a while, it's just that i'm a really lazy person xD, but also my is nephew always crying in the middle of the night so i can't sleep. Bubbles: stop lying JJ your a heavy sleeper, you could probably sleep through a hurricane. Bubbles shhh, be quiet. *smiles* anyways i still hope you liked it and vote/comment. Also next will be the blues. Well bye!!