Chapter 13

Boomer pov

Me and bubbles were getting ready for Halloween.

Bubbles got changed in the room while i got changed in the bathroom.

For Halloween i was a minion and bubbles was a fairy.

"Hey bubbs, are you dressed?"i asked.

"Yep, you can come in now,"she replied.

I opened the door and saw bubbles in a baby blue fairy costume, she looked so cute.

"You ready to go to JJ's house?"

"Yep, let's go," she said flying.

"Hey wait for me!"

~time skip~

When we were flying bubbles was in front and i was behind her, and since i was behind her...

I saw her blue underwear, i felt my cheeks heat up.

We finally got there, and we were the last ones.

I looked at my brothers costume and the girls costume.

Blossom was alice from alice in the wonderland, brick was a police, buttercup was the grim reaper, butch was a ninja, and JJ was pikachu.

"Finally!" JJ said.

"Ok so i have a surprised for you all,"JJ added.

Oh no JJ has a surprised, this can't be good.

JJ then clapped her the ppnkg and rrtbs came out of no where wearing there Halloween costumes.

Brat was harley quinn, bash was a mummy, berserk was a devil, blake was a vampire, brute was a witch, and breaker was a werewolf.

"Why are they here!" blossom yelled.

"Because you guys are going to go trick or treating with them," JJ said.

"What!?"we all said, well expect for the ppnkgs and rrtbs.

"Yep and your all going to be in groups, blues, greens, and reds," JJ said pushing us out the door.

With the blues

Brat pov

Bubbles looks so HOT in her fairy costume.

I'm so happy i'm trick or treating with her, because i'm going to make bubbles like me.

"Hey bubbles are you ok, you look cold?"i ask.

"Yeah i'm freezing, i forgot to grab my jacket,"she shivered.

"Here have mine, i'm not that cold anyways,"i gave her my jacket.

"Thanks brat," bubbles toke my jacket and put it on her.

~time skip~

Me and bubbles were walking side by side going to the next house. Then out of no where i was holding her hand. I don't think she really thought anything about it though, but to me it felt like heaven.

We got to the house and rang the door bell.

*ding ding*

An elderly lady opened the door.

"Trick or treat!" we all yelled.

"Oh i love all your costumes," the lady said pouring candy in our bag.

While we were leaving i over heard the lady talking to her husband, saying how cute of a couple they were. I don't who they were talking about, but it was probably about me and bubbles.