Christmas special

(Pic does not belong to me)

(Btw the Christmas special does not go with the story)

Author

"Come on brick, we're going to be late,"blossom yelled.

"Ok calm down, i'm ready," brick tiredly said.

"Good now lets go!" blossom and brick then flew to JJ's house.

Time skip

When blossom and brick got there they saw there brothers and sisters, but no JJ.

"Hey where's JJ?" brick asked.

"I'm right here, brick house!" JJ said. (does anyone know what brick house means xD)

She flew down in a Mrs. Claus outfit with a bag of presents.

"Oh presents," boomer's eyes had hearts in them.

"Not, yet,"JJ smacked his head.

"We still have a few more guest," she added.

Then the rowdyright boys and the powerpunk girls came.

"Ok so first we are going to play a game," JJ said then a pocky box magically appeared on her hands.

"Called pocky." (i don't know if the game is called pocky or not)

"Ok so here's how you play:
1. Spin the bottle
2. You put you mouth on the end of the pocky stick and the person the bottle landed on has to put the other ended in his/her mouth.
3.you have to bite the pocky stick until it gets smaller and smaller. If you keep going you kiss that person, but if you don't want to kiss that person then stop, but that also means you lose."

"Ok so are we ready to play, yes ok, boomer you first."

Boomer spun the bottle and it landed on brick. (Is it bad that i actually ship boomer x brick
😅)

Boomer's and brick's eyes widen, while everyone laughed.

JJ handed boomer the pocky, and he put it in his mouth and brick did the same to the other end.

Boomer and brick were really close to kissing, but before they could tough lips they both pulled away at the same time.

"Ok, buttercup's turn."

Butter spun the bottle and it landed on butch.

"Ugh, why him," she complied.

She toke the pocy stick and put it in her mouth anf butch did the same.

Since butchercup is competitive, none of them were going to pull away.

Butchercup's nose were together and then BOOM they kissed, it wasn't long but it was still a kiss.

"Ewww," the both said at the same time while blushing.

"Ok so brat your turn."

The bottle landed on bubbles and brat almost jumped of joy.

The whole time bubbles was a blushing, she didn't want to kiss brat, but she also didn't want to lose. What would she do?

Bubbles decided to not kiss brat and pulled away.

Brat pouted, but saw how red bubbles face was and thought bubbles was too uncomfortable to do it in front of everybody and wanted to kiss in private, but really that wasn't it.

Next was berserk turn and it landed on breaker.

Blake and brute were furious.

Berserk and breaker ended up not kissing and blake and brute calmed down.

They played for a little bit and while doing that JJ put mistletoe around the house.

"Ok guys we're ready for presents!" JJ yelled.

Boomer's eyes had hearts in them again.

"Presents!, come on bubbles lets go," he ran draging bubbles with him.

Bubbles and boomer got to tree, but over them was a mistletoe.

Bubbles notice this, but boomer didn't since he was still in his trance.

"Boomer look up," bubbles pointed to mistletoe over them.

Boomer looked up and blushed redder then brick's eyes.

Just then they were pushed by someone's hands (*wink*) making them kiss, and by that time the ppg, ppunk, rrb, and rrtb came in.

Woah!-berserk

Boomer kissed a girl before me-brick

*tears form eyes* the sees mistletoe-brat

Way a go boomer-butch

Bubbles what are you doing-blossom

*reading a book*-bash

What is happening-buttercup

...-blake and brute

"Y-you guys i-it's not w-what it l-looks like,"boomer stutterd.

"Yeah see, we're under a mistletoe," bubbles pointed to the mistletoe over them.

"Yeah sureeee,"butch said.

"Come on let's just open up the presents," blossom said annoyed.

Boomer's eyes had hearts in them... again.

"PRESENTS!!"

Boomer opened his gift and saw he got a toy car.

Bubbles got a women verison of octi.

Brat got more um.. revealing clothes.

Bash of course got a new book.

Butch and buttercup both got new skate boards.

Brute got a new video game.

Breaker got headphones.

Brick and blake got new hats.

Blossom and berserk got new bows/ribbons.

At the end of Christmas they all watched a Christmas movie (movie of your choice) and all of them were cuddling with each other without notices.

Happy Halloween!!!! Sorry this chapter is so bad i had to rush through it. And OMG my sister is having a baby and it came out today at Christmas eve. It's a boy and his name ia micah. He so CUTE!! well anyways bye, hope you have a good Christmas/hanukkah/ kwanzaa.
BYE!!!!

Question of the day: who is your favorite character in ppg/rrb/ppunk/rrtb?
Mine is boomer 😀.