Chapter 14

Author pov

"Haha!"

"Butch stop laughing this is serious."

Right now brick is with butch and boomer telling them what happened when he went treat or treating.

"Wait you and blake are dating, i tought you liked blossom?" boomer said.

"Me and blake are not dating and i don't not like pinky!" brick yelled.

"Pinky?" butch and boomer said with a confused face.

"Yeah my new nickname i gave to her,"brick said.

"Ok... so anyways what i don't understand is why did you say you were dating blake when you're not?" boomer asked.

"Because if i said princess or berserk they would go brag to everyone and act like we're a couple and i would never date any of them." (a/n so you're saying you would date blossom but not princess or berserk)

"And if i said blossom they would both attack her," brick added, "so i said blake because that was the first thing that came out of  mouth."

"Oh, ok," boomer said.

"Hey brick what time is it?"butch asked when he finally stopped laughing.

"Uh, 6:58 why?"

"I have to go meet BC at the skate park at 7," butch said.

"Ok go have but not to much  fun," brick said with a smirk.

"Shut up," and with that butch left to the skate park.

Time skip brought to you by brick dolls

Buttercup pov

I sat on a bench waiting for butch to come.

"Ugh, i'm so hungry i should've ate something before i left," i moan.

"When is butch coming?"

I then see a boy running my way.

"Hey isn't that butch?" i ask myself.

"It is butch, hey butch over here!" i yell jumping up and down.

Finally he comes my way.

"Hey buttercup, so what do you want to do?" he ask me.

"Well i was thinking- arggghhhhh!

My stomach grumbled interrupting me.

"Well someones hungry, how bout we go get some ice ccream," butch said.

"Yass, let's go!" i yell grabbing his hand and run towards the ice cream shop.

Time skip brought to you by Miss.Keen and professor making out

"Hello, welcome to lady's ice cream, ice cream shop, what ice cream would you like?" i nice lady asked us.

"Um please 2 large mint chocolate chips ice cream on a cone," i said.

"Oh sorry but we only have enough for 1, but you two look like a cute couple so i pretty sure you guys won't mind if you have to share," the lady smiled her sweet smile.

Me and butch looked at each other and blushed.

I tried to tell her we weren't a couple, but she was already finished with our ice cream and the line was getting long.

So we ended up just taking the one ice cream to "share"

When we got out of the store we were dead silent.

Then my stomach grumbled again.

"Um.. Buttercup you can have the ice cream, since your hungry," butch blushed.

"Uh.. ok.. thanks," i said and i toke a lick.

But i felt bad and let butch have a lick too, and surprisingly he actually licked the ice cream.

After butch toke a lick of the ice cream my body started feeling weird.

My hair got shorter, my cheast area felt flat and muscularly, and my crotch area felt weird too.

Then i turned to look at butch and saw his hair was longer, he actually had a cheast, and he wasn't even i boy anymore and to top that off he looked like me.

My eyes went wide and so did his.

"Did we switch bodies!"

Cliffhanger!! Haha! Well i think this is a cliffhanger, i never done one before this is my first time. So what did you think? Do you like it? Jk i already know it's terrible. But anyways plz vote a comment for more chapters! Ok bye!