Five

Chapter Five 

(A/N: This chapter involves a little making out if you don't like that stuff then stop here)

A few months past and everything seems have gone back to normal. As for Billie we're still us and Tre...Well somethings never change. But now I can be grateful the embarrassing piano lessons were over; learning nothing but drinking. Sitting in the living room of Billie's house his mum was out; turning my head to the doorway as he entered hearing his voice "Sundays are so boring" nodding in agreement my mind in another place. He falls down beside me the room going silent; letting my head rest on the back of the sofa. Billie asking "Do you wanna get high?" Boredom crushing me I welcomed the idea as he pulls out a joint. After a few minutes the effects started to run wild laughing at pointless things looking over to Billie who was staring at the wall his lips moving "Wanna make out, its a beautiful day?" 

Debating the situation before feeling his lips touch mine, his arms wrapping round my body laying on the floor. Feeling his hair tickle my cheek as he kisses down my neck I stop him pulling off his t-shirt; giggling at the tattoo on his shoulder "ooo, such a rebel" Looking at me then at his shoulder before continuing where he left off. The cold breeze on my neck  sending a shiver down my spine as he lifts my shirt, biting my lip staring him in the eyes, the green glazed look I get in return making it harder to resist the curiosity. Lifting my mouth in line with his ear I whisper "Billie..." A deeper voice repeating me "Billie?" looking past his shoulder to see Tre standing in the doorway Billie standing up as Tre gives him a creepy look "You guys got high and made out...and didn't invite me?!" Sliding my shirt back on as he continues "You know you shouldn't really give people your house key; doing stuff like this...think of the children!"

The high disappearing, I came back to reality Tre saying " So I guess you guys are mushy seriousness huh" Billie entering, changing his subject as he says over dramatically " I thought we had something Billie."  He pulls him into consoling hug; giving him a soft smile I went to put the kettle on. Meeting my brother later that afternoon in the cafe near our home. He began his protective brother lecture "I'm just looking out for you..."  His words drowning out in my trail of thought as I say " Mike he's your best friend you know him better than I do..." 

Billie's p.o.v 

I had to admit this has been the least boring sunday I've had so far and the most unexpected. Sitting with Tre as we play cards I thought to myself maybe this was my life from now. Starting a deep conversation "Tre do you think we'll get signed one day?" He places his cards down on the floor before replying "Yeah sure we might if we really want it" Thinking about it...we really did; the songs, the hours of practise would all pay off. Ditching the cards, we started to come up with ways to get noticed. Hearing the front door click and two voices I glance in to the halway to San and Mike " What you guys doing?" I reply "Nothing" as we pack away the paper and advertisements.

I didn't want to give it away, if we were to get signed it be a great surprise. Grinning at her hoping she wouldn't suspect a thing. Leaving, I go to put the kettle on  thinking about the possibilities of what could be you know what the future would be like; ten years from now I could be married. Now that is a scary thought, returning to the room with handfuls of tea to find Tre had been dared to snort his beloved doughnut sprinkles and freaking out over the weird sensation it left up his nose. I realise these were the people I call my best friends and I love it