Fourteen

Chapter Fourteen

San:

It was finally moving day; bring the last of the boxes into the living room, I still couldn't believe I was now going to live away from home but at least I wasn't alone. Billie appearing in the door way before pulling me down on to the sofa; holding on to my hand as he smiles softly.

"Y'know one day I'm going to like this so much I'm going to put a ring on it."

"I'm just glad you're still in the process of liking me."

"Well yeah, but it's just too soon to do it with the band and everything getting in the way."

Cupping his face in my hands "But we're one step closer than yesterday."

Kissing his forehead and heading upstairs to sort out the bedrooms; hearing the faint ring of a phone as Billie shouts "It's Tré, I got it!"

Continuing to fold bedding as he babbles away; I decided to be nosey sitting by the door listening to him "The house is great! We love it."

Unable to hear the reply I stuck to just listening to Billies soft tone "Everything's finally working out, you probably won't understand how I feel but I love her Tré..." He pauses then continues "I just love waking up beside her and the way she laughs but there's one thought that I had the very first time I met her, I was going to marry that girl."

Smiling to myself as he chats away, I must have looked like an idiot as Billie opens the cupboard door as he offers "Need a hand?" Nodding as he begins to stack them up as he jokes "Why did we buy so many sheets?"

Giggling as I say "Perhaps we may convert to a hotel."

Watching as he places the last pile and climbs down "All done."

"Thanks." Watching as he heads to the door "Oh and Billie...I love you too." He blushes staring to the floor as he says "I meant everything and don't you forget it." Before he disappears into the hall.