Thirteen

{ A/N: Sorry its a little late my computer wouldn't work properly :( }

Thirteen 

Billie: 

Waking up next to San, smiling to myself as she begins to rise wrapping mybarms round her as I say "So y'know I've been thinking and I was wondering if you wanted to move in?"

"With your mom?"

"No, we can get our own place, our own garden." 

Watching as she slowly cracks a smile, I knew she couldn't resist it; jumping out of bed and shoving her out. "Billie!" 

"We gotta go meet Tre and Mike at the park." Rolling her eyes as she opens the wardrobe.

Arriving at the park spotting Tre and Mike near the swings and running towards them Mike hugging San; letting her go asTre asks "So what you guys do?" Followed by a 'if you know what I mean glare' Mike jumping in "Whoa whoa Tre no she's my sister, I don't wanna know that!" San playing along "He's a great kisser." 

Tre cutting in "I know right?"

San giggling before stopping with realisation "Wait...what."

"Your not the only throat Billie tongue has been down."

My jaw dropping "Just to clarify it was a joke and it was quite good." Turning to see San laying on the floor crying from laughter remembering our announcement "Mike we have to tell you something, 

"Your not getting married are you?"

"No."

"We're going to get our own place." 

He smiles before pulling me into a bro hug "That's great, cause that means I get her old room."Watching San glare at him from behind; laughing, Tre pulling a face as he says "Ew this means you guys are getting all settled and next your gonna get married and have mini yous all over the place. What a disgusting thought." Mike smiling I think it's adorable; Tre grinning "Your suppose to your older." 

Mike sulking "Only by a couple months." 

"I'm leaving before I catch the love bug." Observing as he runs to the round about staring for the first few minutes then chuckling as he falls off; putting my arm over San before kissing her head Mike beginning to laugh uncontrollably, confused I ask "What's so funny?"

"I just never thought I'd see the day when you'd class as normal." 

"What are you talking about I've always been normal."

Looking over to Tre hanging upside down on the slide continuing my sentence "Actually y'know when I think about it you can't not be a little crazy when your friends with Tre."

"I couldn't agree more."