Eight

(A/N: I know the songs weren't written then but stay smiling NOTE: I DO NOT HATE TAYLOR SWIFT PLEASE DONT HURT ME)

Chapter Eight 

Billie's p.o.v 

The tour coming faster than we thought sat in a bus with our logo up the side; slouched across the chairs staring into space as Mike says "I'm nervous, what if they don't like us?" He had a point and as much as I tried to blank it I kinda thought the same I reply "It's our music, if they don't like it then they can piss off!" Arriving at the venue it was all so towering and huge; making our way to back stage hearing Mike shout "Shotgun this room!" then finding out we had share. 

-- 3 hours until showtime--

"Billie there's no coffee!" 

"What do you mean there's no orange mocha frappuccinos?!" 

Mike and Tre causing hysteria as I took a cab to the nearest Starbucks jumping the que and non audible mutters. 

"I need a Coffee, milk sugar and an extra large Orange Mocha Frappuccino" Handing them $20 shouting "Thanks keep the change!" as I burst out the double doors into a cab and back to the dressing room shoving the smell of caffeine under there noses becoming the saviour of the moment. The clock ticking there's only five minutes left pulling a shirt over my head and grabbing my guitar; we ran on stage, the moment when our dreams came true.

We must have been playing for hours sweat pouring from my forehead; the crowd giving one last cheer. It was the time in my life where everything was coming together; scanning the crowd at sea faces. Asking one of the stage management to go get the girl standing in the front row I smiled lightly; watching her slowly approach us "Hey Billie Joe"

"Hey names Alice" 

The guys heading backstage I went with my newly found friend to the tour bus "Did you like the concert?" 

She replies with a wide smile "I loved it!" 

Gazing at me, she made it harder to resist the urge to betray; the soft feel of her lips touch mine one thing leading to another laying on the sofa. Hearing the Tre shout from outside and the door clicking I say "Tre ca-" My words froze as San stood in front of me "I can explain..." Mike entering behind her as I continue "Ok so maybe I can't, this being the last thing i'm probably ever going to say i am so fucking sorry."  Mikes eyes fixed to me as Alice sneaks off, San finally speaking "Ever heard that song?" Giving her a look "What song?" Finishing her sentece "Yeah, We are are never getting back together." 

Watching her storm out, Mike and Tre giving me the death stare that was bad enough let alone she brought Taylor Swift into it. All sitting round the table I could tell by Mike's eyes he mentally pictured slamming my head off the desk and in all honesty I dont blame him after all if my besfriend hurt my sister I'd go crazy.  But what scared me more was the silence...It always get you.