Chapter One: Just Another Fangirl

Your POV:

I walked into my hotel room with my mother. The first day of Vidcon is tomorrow. I'm scared but at the same time, I have been waiting for this moment for three years. What if he wasn't who he showed himself to be on screen? What if he was a totally different person in real life? No, I am over reacting. He will be great, I'm sure. I laid in my bed and pulled out my phone to text my father to inform him that we had made it safely. I turned an alarm on my phone and drifted off to sleep. Tomorrow is the day that all of my dreams will finally come true.

______________________________________________________________________________

Beep Beep Beep Beep

My alarm blared as I woke up. I jumped up. Mom looked at me and handed me a cup of coffee.

"Are you ready?" She asked me.

"Duh," I said with pure excitement.

With that I finished my coffee and ran to the bathroom. Quickly showering then blow drying my hair and of course, curling it. Throwing on something cute, but simple and of course, doing my makeup. As I finished up I took one last look into the mirror and nodded. It's time.

_____________________________________________________________________________

Mark's POV:

Vidcon is packed, like normal. I set up my meet and greet area and people started lining up. So many people are here to meet me. It still blows my mind. All these people have been watching my videos. It's like meeting a family member you've never met before who knows you perfectly, and I really love it.

_____________________________________________________________________________

Your POV:

Its been half an hour and the line is still long. I'm glad I rushed here first. It's almost my turn to meet Mark. The man who was on the other side of the screen when I needed comfort, the one who could make  me smile, the one who was just there when nobody else was. It may have not been physical and it may have been through videos on YouTube, but job or not, he was still there.

It's to the point where I can see him. His smile as he meets his fans. hugs some of them others just want a handshake. Some people get autographs, others want pictures and selfies. fanmail given, and challenges started and completed. After each person, I move up, getting closer and closer. My heartbeat gets faster and faster, as I get more and more nervous.

I can almost not believe it. I am about to meet my hero. The one and only, Mark Edward Fischbach, aka Markiplier. It almost seems too good to be true but there he is. Greeting his fans with his grown out red hair and his perfect smile. I can hear his contagious laughter and deep voice. I have to pinch myself just to make sure this all isn't just a dream built up in my craving mind, begging just to see him, to insure myself that hes real and not just another fake person.

Insane? I know but its been a want of mine for a very long time, a goal that fills the first slot on my bucket list. Its hard to believe that the goal I've had for three years, is about to come true. Can it be true? I smiled to myself. It is true. This is where I will meet one of the best people out there. It's all  happening. It's all here, in front of me. This will be the best moment of my life, I just know it. I can feel it.

"Who's next?"

I snapped my vision forward. I'm next. I can almost not breath.

"H- Hi"