Chapter Eight - Forgotten

Your POV:

Ring Ring Ring

Marks ringtone. I laugh as the tears fell harder. I picked it up.

"Your too late," I said as I hung up, threw my phone in the back, and slammed on the gas.

Crash

________________________________________________________________________

Mark's POV:

"Your too late"

As the phone call ended, I felt my heart drop. I got a horrible feeling in my gut. Something isn't okay. My body feels like I have entered a sudden panic. I don't know what to do. My heart suddenly stopped.

"Amy, I got to go," I quickly said, gathering up some stuff.

"Where? Why" Amy seemed confused.

"Missouri, a good friend of mine," I froze for a second. "I think they just tried to kill themselves."

I fought back my tears. It was rough, and nearly impossible. It's my fault.

"Oh my god! Okay babe, be safe," Amy said.

Babe

That word hurt so bad. I couldn't stand it.

_________________________________________________________________________

Your POV:

We too feel alone

I woke up in a strange room.

Where am I?

I looked up to see that I was in the hospital. I looked down to see myself. I had to catch my breath. I looked horrible. I heard sobbing. I looked up to see Mark, sitting next to me. He was holding my hand. I've never seen him cry so hard before. He was violently shaking, his face, extremely pale and tear stained, his eyes red and almost glossed over, His hair was messy and all over the place, and his clothes were rough. Suddenly my body felt like I was being shocked. Everything around me fell dark. I opened my eyes to watch my life flash back. I saw Mark, holding me again. Vidcon. His lips, almost meeting mine before he realized our age difference. It was really beautiful. Suddenly the view got blurry. Mark started to disappear and I fell to the floor. Suddenly, I was just standing by the door, no Mark. Nothing. The area around me began to fade of as suddenly, I was home, in my room. I was just listening to music. This isn't right. I'd always watch Mark's videos. What is happening?

Suddenly I woke up.

"Huh?"

I looked to my left. A man with red hair, crying was by my side. He looked up to see me and smiled.

"Emma! Oh my god, your okay!"

"Who are you?"

________________________________________________________________________

Mark's POV:

"Who are you?"

My heart suddenly shattered. It got hard to breath. Tears streamed down my cheeks again. She doesn't remember me. That was her goal, right? Maybe it's not a bad thing to not remember me. She'll probably be better off right.

"We met at Vidcon, remember?"

She just gave me a blank stare.

"I'm Mark. As in Markiplier. You told me about how I kept you going?"

Nothing.

"Hello everybody! My name is Markiplier, and today?"

She really doesn't remember me.

"My name is Markiplier, and today?"

She still doesn't know me. I'm starting to loose control.

"My name is- I'm- My name is Mark-ip-ip-iplier and to-today?"

I started to cry. She just gave me a confused look. She really can't remember me. It hurts so bad, and yet, I brought this all on myself. I couldn't see how amazing she was and tried throwing her away, and now here I am, sitting next to her, after she wreaked her car in the attempt to end her life over me and she doesn't even remember me. Not even a little bit. She's lost her memory and it's all because of me. I'm a monster.

She might have been able to forget about me, but I'd never forget her.