Chapter Two - Who Is She?

Mark's POV:

"Who's next?" I asked

This girl with long, brown, curly hair quickly looked up. Her brown eyes got wide for a second. Her cheeks slowly turning a red color. She was silent for a minute.

"H- hi," She said quietly.

She's nervous, but also very adorable.

"Hey, what's your name?" I asked kindly.

She mumbled and hid her face slightly. She's so cute. The shy fans have always been my favorite. I gently put my hand on her shoulder.

"Hey, its okay. I'm just another guy," I whispered.

She looked up at me and smiled. She seemed calm now.

"Thank you," She said tearing up a little bit. "My name is Emmaline, but all my friends call me Emma."

I smiled at her. She seems better now. I'm glad I could calm her.

"That's a beautiful name, Emma," I stated. "Nice to meet you."

"I have a story to tell you," She said. "But it's rather, long."

"Okay tell away," I said smiling.

"I don't wanna keep the rest of your fans waiting."

She is right. I'm not gonna leave her out like that though.

"Then after the meet up, before the Panel, meet me in the Panel room," I said. "I'd love to hear your story."

She smiled. She has such a beautiful smile.

"For now," I said as I hugged her.

She wrapped her arms around me and buried her head into my shoulder.

"Thank you"

________________________________________________________________________

Your POV:

He told me to meet him by his Panel but where is it being held at? I turn around to a whistling sound to see Mark standing next to this entry. Found it. I walk over and smile.

"Hey," He said.

"Hi," I replied.

"So about that story?" He asked. "I'm ready to hear it."

"Oh yeah," I started. "Mark, the reason why it was hard for me to talk this morning was because, not only could I actually believe you were in front of me but you actually helped me through a lot of bad events. I had a rough start and its still not the place I'd like it to be, but you get me through."

"Really?" Mark asked, shocked. "How was your life so rough?"

"Well, I'll start from the beginning."

I took a deep breath and looked up into Mark's concerned eyes.

"Lets start from the very beginning. Elementary school. I never fit in and I was bullied a lot. I'd run home and cry to my mom but that just gained me my first nickname, "Cry Baby". Not offensive now that I'm much older and went through worse but as a fragile little girl going through the first experiences of school, it was pretty rough. By the fifth grade, I had depression. I stopped talking to my mom about it. I was pushed down and given a black eye during recess so I was sent to the nurse and she gave me an ice pack. I still remember getting made fun of on the bus because I cried all they way home. My mom instantly ask me what happened and I lied about it. I said I fell.

Sixth grade came and middle school was my new challenge. It was scary but the bullying begin to die down. Choir I was pushed around a lot and eventually I stopped singing out in class because I blamed my voice for the problems I had. by seventh grade, my depression hit me like lightning and I started to self harm. I wore jackets to cover my cuts. I never cut deep enough to leave scars. That's when I met Shannon and Hannah. They were cool and they got me to stop. Eighth grade came around and Hannah and Shannon got into a fight. They made me choose between the two of them, and I chose Shannon because I figured she was the one who was being reasonable. Hannah began to bully the both of us and I fell into the same tracks.

When I started high school, this girl named Marylin had became my best friend. No bullying, I felt free. until a few things hit me like a train, first off I dated this boy who wanted sex, when I refused he hit me. Then fell in love with my brothers best friend. He used me for his advantages, which was rough. Then another friend of my brother got me drunk and took my v- card. Word got out and everybody began to call me a whore. I tried to kill myself because of it all. I took pills and was rushed to the hospital, the sad thing is only one of my friends came, nobody else cared, and that was Marylin. Once summer hit, I found out that Shannon was on the side of the man who basically raped me. She didn't care about me at all. It stung a lot. Marylin moved away, we still talk but its not the same. I'm back to not having any friends. I tried to apologize to Hannah because she was right all along. She forgave me but, she said she could never be close to me anymore. I understand that. I'd be the same but I just hate being alone. I'm sixteen and facing all of this still, and that's the Emmaline Valarie Bray story."

"Damn," Mark seemed sincerely shocked.

_______________________________________________________________________

Mark's POV:

I can't believe shes been through all of that. She looked so happy when I met her. I hugged her, because it just felt right. She looked up into my eyes and smiled.

"Thank you," She whispered.