Chapter Four - Friendship Growth

Your POV:

I just got home from Vidcon and I cannot wait to Skype Mark! I ran to my room and threw my bags onto my bed, as I logged onto my desktop. Mark was online. I sent him a message to make sure he wasn't doing a video or Skyping other people like Yamimash, Bob, Wade etc. because I really don't want to intrude. Suddenly, I was getting a call. It was from him. I answered it with so much excitement, I could explode.

"How was the trip home?" He asked with a smile

I laughed. "Long, knowing I'd get to talk to you when I got back home."

"I'm not that great," He replied with a chuckle and a smirk.

"Lies," I said on a more serious note. "You're amazing."

We both smiled. It was so soothing to have him talking to me, even if he is on the other side of the screen in front of me. It's a feeling I cannot shake. It's a feeling I've needed in my life forever ago, and now that it's here, I cannot stand the thought of loosing it. If I lost Mark, i'd just die. I already cannot fathom a life without him in it, and he has only been in it for a couple of days. I've needed him all along.

Mark's POV:

I just love talking to Emma. She is really amazing and there is just something about her I cannot get enough of. I love learning about her, I love knowing her, I love seeing her, I love hearing her. It's all so wonderful. I'm truly glad she didn't just want to meet me the day we finally came across the same path. If that was the only day we actually knew about each other, I'd die. She might have been able to forget about me, but I'd never forget her. The second I laid eyes on her, my brain consumed her prescience. Her image ended up getting locked tight, inside my brain. She is something special.

"So, Emma," I said with a smirk.

"Hm?" She questionably spoke, peeking up from her phone she was nose deep in.

I slightly chuckled. "Do you want to play a game? Perhaps Gmod or Minecraft?"

She laughed. "Sounds like a date," She jokingly accepted.

After today, it became a tradition that we followed every day when we were not busy. I loved every second of every moment we had together. It was like a never ending bond you cant find with anybody else, but that one person. I never want to break the tradition either. It gives me so much life.

Your POV:

Our friendship together really blossoms after each day. It's hard to believe that when I first found Mark, he was just a guy I knew on the internet. He didn't even know my existence was even a thing. Now we are on the road to being best friends. We Skype for several hours each day. We cannot wait til we can Skype each other. Do you know what that feels like? It feels like freedom, peace, and acceptance. It's a feeling that every human being should feel. Something that is truly one of a kind, and I'd kill if it went away. I've never been this happy in my life, and it's amazing.