Reunited

"(Y/N)," Monty shook you.

You grumbled and pulled your shoulder away.

"(Y/N), there's-there's someone at the door."

"Tell them to go away."

"They said that if you said that then they'd come in and wake you up themselves."

You sighed and got up with the blanket wrapped around your shoulders. You maneuvered though the house with your eyes closed and Monty on your tail. When you opened the door, you were nearly trampled.

"What the—"

"You didn't tell me you were coming back!" Wendy exclaimed.

You laughed. "It was supposed to be a surprise! How'd you know I was here?"

"I went to Greasy's and heard Lazy Susan talking about you." Wendy let go of you and glared behind you. "And your really handsome boyfriend."

"Oh." You looked behind you at a very startled Monty.

"Um, we're not—" Monty cleared his throat. "I'm—"

"He's my brother. God brother." You turned around. "Wendy, this is Monty."

Wendy stopped glaring at him and smiled instead. "In that case, nice to meet you, man."

"N-nice to meet you, too." He said, shaking her hand. He glanced at you nervously before you picked up the conversation again.

"Wendy, you-you look so different!"

"Is different good?" She asked with a smile.

"Yeah! Yeah, 'course it's good." You grinned.

Her red hair was way shorter and a few of her freckles faded away over time. She wore a green tank top with a light brown cardigan paired with jeans and a pair of boots. A tan beanie was placed on her head.

"Hey, so, the crazy thing is, Robbie and Tambry came back a few days ago, too. Nate, Lee, Thompson and I are still here and now you are here. Why don't we get the old gang back together? And you can introduce your plus one. Sound cool?" Wendy questioned.

"Yeah. What'd you have in mind?"

"I dunno. Maybe grab a bite to eat at Hermanos Brothers and play some mini golf." She shrugged.

"I'm okay with that. Monty?"

"Yeah. Sounds cool."

"Sweet." Wendy grinned. "Meet us there at like, 6:00ish."

"Will do." You and Wendy did your secret handshake.

"Later." She called, heading down the steps.

"Bye, Wendy."

You shut the door and leaned against it, smiling at Monty and holding back laughter.

"What?" He asked.

"You looked so terrified for your life. What was the problem, Monty?"

"Didn't you see the look in her eye?" He practically shouted, throwing his hands in the air as he walked to the kitchen. "She was going to kill me!"

"Wendy wouldn't kill you." You laughed. "Maybe she would severely harm you, but I'd never let her kill you, Monty."

"Thank you. That's really reassuring." He said sarcastically.

"Mhm. That's what I'm here for."

***

When Monty pulled into Hermanos Brothers, you were careful to contain your excitement and wait for Monty to turn off the truck before you jumped out. However, you decided he wasn't locking the truck fast enough and ran around to the other side to grab his arm and drag him in the restaurant.

When you both got inside, you grinned from ear to ear seeing your friend. You pulled Monty over so quickly, he nearly fell over.

"Hey, guys!" You exclaimed.

"(Y/N)!" Grinned Thompson.

Nate had you in a bear hug by the time Tambry looked up from her phone. Lee didn't even wait for Nate to stop hugging you before he hugged you, too. Robbie still didn't feel comfortable with touching other people, so he remained in the booth, but he had a smile on his face.

You laughed as you tried to hug both of the guys at once, but you could barely move your arms.

"It's been years, man!" Nate said, finally letting go of you. Lee followed his lead.

"I know." You were so excited you couldn't stop smiling. "How've you guys been? What have you been doing? I wanna know everything."

Monty nudged your shoulder and you had to glance back at him to realize what he was hinting at.

"Hold that thought. This is Monty." You stepped aside so everyone could see him.

Nate and Lee immediately glared at him, and you noticed how Robbie stopped smiling. Tambry was giving him a very unnerving look, and even Thompson was eyeing him.

"He's also my god brother." You added.

All of them immediately stopped and started smiling again.

"Oh, cool! I'm Lee."

Monty sighed in relief and you laughed as everyone introduced themselves. After that was over, the two of you sat down and conversation started. You learned Thompson supposedly had a really attractive girlfriend now and they'd been dating for two years. Robbie and Tambry were still dating, but they already decided they didn't want to get married because it was gross and Tambry just wasn't feeling it. Wendy went to college, but she decided to stay in Gravity Falls with her dad and brothers. And Nate and Lee were in a band, who apparently were pretty popular in Gravity Falls.

Then, the conversation switched to you and Monty.

"So, what were you guys doing?" Asked Wendy, stirring her drink with her straw.

"We just finished undergrad, actually, a couple weeks ago." Monty said.

"Yeah, we're gonna go to UCLA for Med School."

"Seriously?" Robbie said.

"That's awesome, man!" Smiled Wendy.

"What kind of doctors are you gonna be?" Asked Thompson.

"I wanna be a shock trauma surgeon." You said. "Y'know, I want to save people. Monty wants to be a... What was it?" You glanced at him.

"Palliative care specialist." He answered, finishing off his taco. "We make sure patients don't suffer as much."

"So you guys have to be really smart for that, then?"

You laughed. "We need to have some idea of what we're doing."

A few minutes later, everyone was done eating, so you headed over to the mini golf place next door. Monty never was really good at it, so you had a lot of fun laughing at him when he messed up. Of course, you weren't that great at it either, and the only time you ever won was when you played with Bill Cipher, and that was simply because he had no idea what he was doing. So, when you messed up, Monty was sure to point it out and laugh at you, too.

By 10:30, everyone was bored of it and decided to call it a night. Monty drove back to the cabin, and you made him give you a piggy back ride up the stairs because you didn't feel like walking. When he dropped you on the couch, you demanded popcorn before turning on the tv and putting on Blue Exorcist. He rolled his eyes, but you knew he secretly liked the anime, no matter how many times he denied it.

You wanted to re-watch the entire series before you went to bed, but your body wasn't as willing to do that as your mind was. At around 2:00am, you went to bed, leaving Monty on the couch where he fell asleep.