Intruder

Bill never did show up.

After Monty brought out breakfast, everyone quietly ate their food. You kept peeking out the window every so often, but after a while, you just left it. He'd come in when he wanted to.

Everyone was tired, even Monty, so a little while later, everyone was asleep.

It was hardly 2:00 pm when you woke again. Your head was resting on Dipper's shoulder while his was leaning on the back of the couch. Mabel was laying on the other side of the couch, scrolling through her phone.

You sat up, rubbing your eyes before you lay down again. This time, not on Dipper's shoulder.

"Mabel?"

"Hm?" She peeked over her phone.

"Tell me you didn't take a picture of that."

"Oh, don't worry. I took tons of pictures of that. They're all on instagram, too if you want to see them. I tagged you in them."

You groaned, but didn't bother getting your phone.

"They were cute." Mabel defended herself. "I couldn't help it."

"Whatever."

You were really tempted to go to sleep again, but you had to stay awake. If Bill did come to your house, you wanted to be ready.

But he never came.

Eventually, Dipper and Mabel went home and you made popcorn for dinner because neither you nor Monty were really that hungry.

Even after that, Bill still wasn't there.

You didn't go to your room until after 12:00. You stayed up for another hour and a half on your phone until you finally fell asleep.

You were beginning to question if Bill even came to your door the first time.

Then 4:30 rolled around.

You woke up to a noise you couldn't really place. You were too out of it to really tell what it was.

For a moment, you were completely still, just listening. You knew you heard something, you hadn't just imagined it.

Suddenly, the door to your balcony slid open and someone waltzed inside.

You let out an ear piercing shriek and threw the closest thing you could at the intruder, which happened to be your pillow. Needless to say, it didn't do much damage.

The person did look very taken aback by the action.

You reached over and turned on the lamp next to your bed to see better. When you looked over, you saw Bill picking up the pillow.

"Sorry for coming in through your window. Dreadful etiquette, I know."

"What the hell are you doing? You just broke in my house!"

"I didn't break anything, Kid, relax."

"Don't tell me what to do!" You snapped.

The bedroom door swung open and Monty was standing there with a look of concern on his face. "(Y/N), are you—" He noticed the person standing on the other side of the bed. "Oh."

"Meet Bill." You said flatly.

Monty stepped inside. "What's he doing in your room?"

"What's he doing in your house?" Asked Bill.

"What're you doing in my house?!" You yelled.

"Right." He put the pillow back on your bed. "For starters, let's let bygones be bygones. I've missed you, Princess. And while we're on the topic of the past, let's have things be the way they were before."