They're Coming

Hey I didn't read this after writing but I need to finish this soon so I can focus on school and agh ok I'm gonna ramble, the point of this is that I didn't proofread so sorry if this is all over
---

You sat underneath a tree, watching people walk around campus. It was a sunny day, and it was very warm. There were no rowdy freshman playing football and no people glancing at you as they walked by. The only problem with it all was: you didn't know how the hell you got there.

"(Y/N), are you even listening?"

You turned your head and met the eyes of Dipper. "Huh?"

"She's out of it," Wendy said.

"We've got a test next class, you wanted to study, right?"

"What's the test on, again?"

Wendy scoffed. "Dude, DNA replication."

"I don't need to review for that." You stated. "I know all about DNA replication."

"Really?" Asked Monty, who you somehow didn't notice. "Prove it then."

You close your eyes and turned to face him with an overly confident grin. "Okay, there—"

When you opened your eyes, you found you were no where near your friends. The tree you were sitting under was gone and you weren't even on campus if your school anymore. You had no clue where you were, and all you could see was darkness. It was all too familiar, the fear you felt, your desperation for a way out, the sense of nonexistence. You walked around with your arms in front of you in hopes you'd feel a wall, but instead, your hands collided into someone's chest. The darkness disappeared and an all too bright light switched on.

Your eyes burned and you winced, bringing an arm up to shield your eyes. Once you got over it, you opened one eye and looked ahead of you, meeting a familiar pair of eyes.

"Bill,"

"Heya,"

You turned away from him and looked around the white, empty room. "Where are we?"

When there was no reply, you turned back around. Bill wasn't behind you anymore, and instead you saw the bloodied body of your dad. You couldn't help the scream that escaped your throat as you backed away from him. Your eyes trailed up and down his mangled body until you could finally tear them away and turn around. When you did, you were face to face with your dad a second time.

Instead of screaming, your breath caught in your throat. You looked behind you to see your dad standing there, too. All around you, he stood, until the bloody copies of him enclosed you in a circle.

You covered your face so you wouldn't have to see it, but the image was already implanted in your mind. You were openly sobbing, and sunk down to your knees. Your hunched over form shook with each breath you took or let out.

All around you, you could hear your dad speaking. It was his voice, coming from multiple different bodies, saying different things. It was so loud and chaotic, your heart pounded in your chest. All it did was add to the extreme anxiety you were feeling at that moment.

Then, it was all silent.

You stayed still for a long time, what felt like an eternity, until you were finally brave enough to look up. When you did, you saw him standing right in front of you, staring at you with black eyes.

For some reason, you couldn't look away. Your eyebrows knit together in a frown as more tears escaped your eyes. You couldn't bare to see him that way.

"I'm sorry," You managed.

He stared at you for what felt like an eternity before he opened his mouth.