The Dark Room

That, right there ^^^ is a reference to something and if you can tell me what I will give you a virtual cookie.
---

The next morning, you woke up with a pounding headache. The sunlight coming in nearly blinded you, and you pulled your blanket over your head with an agitated groan. Why did you think drinking was a good idea?

Monty always took care of you when you were sick, and hungover was no exception. He knew you always woke up late the next afternoon and usually brought you aspirin and water, along with (favorite snack). It was only a matter for time before he came in to cater to your every need. At least, for the next twenty-four hours.

You reached over to your nightstand and grabbed your computer, immediately pulling up Netflix. Today was a day when you were not getting out of bed unless the house was burning down. Those types of days were always perfect for binge watching Supernatural.

You were fifteen minutes into an episode when your door opened. Knowing who it was from the lack of a knock, you sighed and paused your episode.

"Good morning, Princess!" Bill said.

You sighed. "I can't, okay? Not today."

"I thought we were friends, now." Bill frowned.

"Why?"

"Because last night."

"What happened last night?" You suddenly froze, your eyes widening. "Oh my gosh, we didn't, you know...?"

Bill looked confused. "Didn't what?"

With a relieved sigh, you leaned back on your pillow. "Never mind."

He frowned, still clearly trying to figure out what you were worried about before plopping down on your bed. "Whatcha watchin'?"

"Supernatural."

"Can I watch?" He peeked over your computer screen.

You willed your face not to flush at how cute he looked. "I said not today."

"But I'll be quiet, I promise!" He crawled over and sat beside you. "You won't know him here."

You knew he wasn't going to leave even if you told him no. "Fine." You mumbled. You played the episode, and it immediately captivated Bill.

Monty came in a few minutes later, a cup of water in his hand and your favorite snack in the other. He set them both on the table before handing you your aspirin. "Here."

"Thanks." You said, as cheerful as you could manage.

"Hey, you," Monty snapped his fingers and Bill looked away from the screen. "Out."

"What? No, she said I could stay!"

Monty looked at you. You just nodded in defeat.

Bill's lips formed into a smirk. "Jealous?"

"What? No." Monty knit his eyebrows together. "Hey, if I wanted to stay, I could."

"Oh, really?" Bill asked, his smirk widening.

"Yeah, really."

"Not really." You put in. "One of you's enough."

"Ha!"

You winced at the volume. "However, I'd rather it be Monty than you."

"Ha." Monty said simply, his arms folded and a satisfied look on his face.

"Well, I'm already here and I'm not leaving." Bill said, crossing his arms and looking back to the screen.

You looked towards Monty, who gave you an apologetic look before it changed into a stern one. "Actually take your medicine."