Meet the family

I began my walk up the hill their house was on my backpack slung over one shoulder. I was surrounded by the hoard of people. Mrs. Jacobs on my left, Mr. On my right, the boys walked in front or behind, Christ there was a lot of them I counted 5 sons the oldest looking around my age the youngest being probably around 10.

Arriving at the house the fumbling parents opened the door and led me in. They seemed so excited to have me here, all the homes I'd been in did at the beginning for one reason or another. Most of their kids seemed old enough to take care of themselves so I wouldn't be a babysitter. Maybe a punching bag, maid, or some sort of toy, they did have a lot of boys in the house.

I was awakened from my thoughts as Mrs. Jacobs calling my name.

"Cassie sweetie these are my sons, boys introduce yourselves"

They stood in a line from smallest to tallest and I'm assuming age as well. They started with the baby.

"Hi my name's Even and I'm 9"
"My names Adam and I'm 13"
"My names Greg and I'm 14"
"My names Sam and I'm 16"
"My names Gale, I'm Sam's twin so same age"

The boys all looked very similar. Same blue eyes, although they all had different shades, and same light blonde hair cut and styled different ways. Looked just like their parents.

"Now Cassie introduce yourself" my social worker instructed me.

"Names Cassie, I'm 17"

"We'll let me show you up to your room Cassie. Boys start with dinner." Their mom ordered them.

This house was gonna be so much fun.