Sister?

After the talk I had with Monica and Jerry things really did change. Not anything big like I told them all about my past or starting calling them my family. No but little things, things I didn't even do in my own house let alone a foster home. Now all my clothes were unpacked, I would leave my shoes by the door like everyone else, and most importantly we had official soccer teams for our morning games. The teams were Sam, Adam, and Greg against Gale, Evan, and me.

At school I was still the quiet girl in the back of the class. The girl that intimidated everyone around me. And I loved it.

One day during lunch I sat, nose in book, at the table the Jacobs always sat at and I guy walked up and starting flirting heavily with me. Instantly it's like I had guard dogs. Even though I easily could have delt with the douche myself, I was immensely entertained at the boys protectiveness.

"Back off dude"
"She isn't cattle"
"Back off our sister"
Silence. Did he just say sister? It was Gale that let it slip. Guess that's why he didn't talk much, cause he let things slip. I turned to the boy and told him flat out what to do. "Leave". And he ran.

"Sister?" I questioned. "Well yeah your like our sister now right? You've been living with us for 2 months now and we all like you not to mention Adam and Evan adore you. So yeah I'd say your our sister." Greg spilled. "I like that, brothers".