I can do sports

I woke up again early, it was around 6 am. Little did I know this family is INSANE and was already up practicing sports in the backyard or in the kitchen making breakfast. I decided I would go kick a ball around and practice some soccer drills while the boys played basketball.

I cleared my throat to break the silence and five pairs of eyes were suddenly staring right at me. I had thrown on a gray sports bra and black joggers, my usual exercise gear and had gone outside. "Oh do you guys have a soccer ball I can use, I had to leave mine at home." Shit why did I say that. "Yeah here you can use mine", little Even told me rolling a ball my way. The rest of them being teenage boys kept gaping at me. "Bugs will nest in your mouths if you keep them open any longer", I told them turning to a large field of grass.

After stretching and running some simple drills I felt a tap on my shoulder. "You sure you should be doing that with your hand like that", Sam asked a certain twinkle in his eye. "I'm fine as long as I'm not playing goal keeper" "Let's prove it, a little one on one" " I can do that"

When we started the rest of the boys came over all cheering for Sam at the start until they saw my moves. We finished the game with me 10 points ahead and Sam desperately out of breath. "Good game", I muttered ignoring the stares I was getting I rushed into the house.