Past

"Alright, well I guess I'll just start. I was born to a couple of drug addicts one of who was a dealer that raped his client, who was my mother. Now my dad stuck around because he owed a shit ton of terrible people a shit ton of money. So he used my mother, throwing her into a room with them and letting them do whatever, as long as she was alive at the end. But one day when I was about 4 or 5 there was one man who didn't want my mother, said she was too old. Which is how I got involved. Pervs and pedos payed my dad to screw me and my mom. Now growing up here you'd think I would have reached out for help, but I didn't even start school till I was 13 old enough to wear makeup to hid the bruises, though I was taught the basics and my parents told the school that I had been homeschooled. Now home life couldn't have gotten worse so I figured school would be an escape, I was numb to the insults at this point. So I hid in the back of the class, head down, jacket and sweats on to hid his marks on my body. My mother did nothing as my dad beat me to the point of unconscious nearly every night, she just sat and watched completely high. So whenever my parents got caught dealing, the state would throw me into whatever foster home they could find, I was in and out of the system since I was 9. Some would beat me just as much, some it would be an escape from the pain, a couple months to let my broken ribs heal. Until a few months ago, right before I came here. I did something stupid, I tried to run away. I grabbed whatever cash I found in the trailer we were living in and ran, I got out as fast as I could. And I did for a few days, I was safe and happy for the first time in my memory. But I knew he wasn't going to stop looking for me, and after a week of hiding, my dad found me. He dragged me back home and raped and beat me, screaming and screaming about how I betrayed him. That's when the cops came in, due to noise complaints, and saw him abusing my naked unconscious body. So when I woke up a few days later I was in a hospital, with a broken hand, and broken ribs. And after a week they brought me here to you guys."
Silence, no one wanted to say anything after my story. So I sat head down, not wanting to meet their eyes. So when my head was pulled up, I was surprised to see Gale's slumping form in front of me, rather then his twins. "You've been through a lot of shit you didn't deserve. We see that. So here's what's going to happen, your going to be our sister, their daughter, and your going to be happy and safe here, because we all love you."