I can't do shopping

I closed the backdoor behind me as I rushed in not wanting to deal with the group of boys staring at me. I rushed through the kitchen not bothering to stop and hear Mr. and Mrs. Jacobs apologize for last night. I was quick down the stairs into the basement.

I went into the bathroom down there and stripped out of my work out clothes and stepped into the shower that I had turned on earlier so I could wait for the heat to get up to near boiling. I stood in the shower washing myself off with the soaps and shampoos that were down here. When I got out I took my time to get completely dry so my outfit wouldn't stick.

As I walked up stairs I looked down at my outfit, a black mini skirt that reached mid thigh matched with a navy blue tank top that had a Panic! At the Disco logo on the front, over that I had a black leather jacket that fit me perfectly, in my feet were my black combat boots. I loved the way I looked. My caramel hair hung loosely down my sides, hitting the small of my back. Yep all in all I looked perfect.

"Oh hi dear, you look gorgeous", Mrs. Jacobs told me. Everyone else just looked in shock, I guess my outfit in the soccer game was much different then the one I had on now. "Now would you like to go shopping today we had to go to the mall anyway for the boys and you should get some more clothes for school." Mrs. Jacobs asked me still seeming very nervous to have me here. "Sounds great" I told her. This was going to be awful.