First day of school

After a few days of only leaving the basement for food and my morning soccer game with Sam, what can I say I needed someone to play with and he needed practice, it was finally time to start school.

Pulling on my shoes I looked in the mirror. My hair curled into big bouncy curls giving off the vibe that I might be nice, but the rest of my outfit killed that hope. Navy blue pleather pants with rips down them, matched with a black shirt that had my favorite bands and fandoms I'm in, ironed all over it. I looked perfect. I had just the amount of eyeliner and mascara on to scream don't talk to me. Now I usually not one to wear makeup but since I still had faded bruises on my face I thought it would be smart.

On the ride there, with the twins and Greg, the boys gave me a low down on the teachers I had. Since I was a grade above the twins, most of what I got on teachers was rumors or from a friends older sibling, but I got a few that they had heard Jason complain about guess he was a senior too.

Walking into my first class, about 5 minutes late might I add, was hilarious. I guess all the popular kids were in that class and when I walked in a heard gasps and someone even dropped their backpack to the floor having everything scatter around the classroom. Whispers started almost instantly after. "You must be Cassandra Smalls" the teacher said motioning for me to come in. "Please introduce yourself to the class"
"First off my names not Cassandra its Cassie. Second I don't really do the whole stand in front of the class and tell your life story thing, so where do I sit?" I shot at him never breaking eye contact. "B-back of the class" he stuttered out clearly shocked. "Thanks" I said throwing him a sickly sweet smile.

The rest of my classes went about the same. I had Jason in math and science, and the twins were in the PE as me. At lunch I sat with the Jacobs boys and some of their friends totally silent, my nose buried in a book I borrowed from Sam. The day went by quickly and soon enough I was walking to the elementary school with the older three Jacobs to pick up the younger ones.