Chapter One: First Encounter

A/N: Just a quick note to readers. First off, hello! Thank you for choosing to read my book.

The actual note is that this story will be loosely based off the tv show. I started writing it back when season one had aired but never published it. Now that season three is finished and season four just aired its kind of hard to balance the shows story lines in with the book. That being said I will try my best to keep plot lines from the show, however certain characters may be left out if I dont feel a need for them to be there.

Also, if you hadnt read the description, this book is not rated mature but there will be some sexual content. Please feel free to message me with any questions/comments/concerns regarding this. This book will not go into graphic detail but readers discretion is advised.

Thanks yall! Enjoy :)

"Jade no! I cant sneak into a club! Youre going to get us arrested!" I desperately tried not to trip on the sidewalk as my best friend dragged me along in my heels. It was a dark Friday night in Los Angeles, the city streets bustling with party-goers. Jade had decided to drag me out to get us into a club, to my dismay of course. I wasnt exactly known for my rule breaking habits and I never intended to acquire a record at the young age of 20. "Come on, Lorelai dont be such a wuss! This'll be fun I promise!" I groaned as she dragged me into the end of the line at the new club of LA.

Its not that I was opposed to spending a night drinking and dancing and watching attractive
guys, pretending that one would be interested in me, it was just the idea of doing something illegal that had me shaking to my core. Supposedly this club was notorious for allowing underage kids in but it still scared the bejesus out of me to be actually doing it. I was more the good kid than bad, although my best friend Jade and her rebellious streak had rubbed off on me a little. I looked around the dark street, hearing the base pumping from inside the club; the line to get in wasnt too long, thank god. But that only had my heart pounding even harder. A loud roar suddenly filled my ears and I turned my head to see a sleek, long black vintage car pull into the clubs driveway.

My eyes widened slightly as the driver got out. He was the definition of tall, dark and handsome. He wore all black and a devilish grin as he tossed his keys to the valet. The women in line screamed their affections as I was left completely dumbstruck by his good looks. "Who's that?" I whispered to Jade, pressing down on her shoulders to try and see more of him. "I dont know, but I have to find out." A small spark of obscene jealousy bloomed up inside of me and I scowled as the line moved forward.

We reached the bouncer and I watched as Jade flipped her strawberry-golden locks and put on her flirty smile to get us in. She gripped my hand tightly as we walked through the darkened hallway. The music blared loudly and I bit my lip as my nerves buzzed beneath the surface of my skin. My eyes roamed around the club, taking in the dancers and guests. There were skimpily dressed dancers dancing upon stages and plenty of girls grinding on each other on the dance floor. Waiters and waitresses walked around carrying trays of drinks, moving through the hoards of sweaty bodies. We made our way down the stairs and towards the bar. Behind it stood a tall, mocha skinned brunette with a wicked smirk upon her features. Jade walked straight up and began ordering us drinks. I tapped on her shoulder "Im gonna find us a table!" I yelled over the blaring music. Jade nodded and I walked off, the clicking of my heels being lost to the sound of the club. I looked around until I finally spotted an empty booth. I pushed my way through the crowd until finally stumbling into the upholstered seats.

I bit my lip and looked around, my heart jumping every time someone eyed me. Lets face it, Lor, youre just terrible at breaking the rules. I thought to myself. Here I was, sitting in one of the most exclusive clubs in LA and all I could think about was getting caught, when Im sure half the people here were underage. "I need that fucking drink." I sighed, finally spotting Jade walking towards me with two martinis in her hand. I grinned as she plopped down beside me. Unlike me, she wore a scarlet red dress that showed a lot of cleavage and to any of the men there, not enough ass. I wore a modest black dress, something that didnt show too much and that I could still breathe in.