Chapter Twenty Six: Please, Sir

Lucifer put me down, dark eyes heating as his eyes roamed down my body. I was wearing a pale blue tank top and denim shorts, nothing sexy really, and my hair fell down my back in its usual mass of curls. "I want to try something with you Lorelai, but I want you to tell me if its too much." My heart stuttered at what he could be referring to. "Do you understand?"

"Yes." I whispered, gaze locked with his. A small smirk touched his lips, "yes what?" I frowned, wondering what that could mean when a sudden realization dawned on me. So he wants it that way, does he? I tried to hide my smile, willing the corners of my lips to turn down instead of up. "Yes, Sir." I murmured, meeting his gaze under hooded lids. His answering smirk and caress of his knuckles against my cheekbone was affirmation enough. "Good girl," he whispered, "now stay here a moment, Ill be right back."

I watched him walk away and into his closet. I bit my lip, keeping in one spot. My heart beat excitedly, what game was he playing? I wondered. He returned after a few moments, a few items in his hands. He stood before me and I noticed a black satin piece of cloth in one hand and black filament rope in the other. My eyes widened slightly and my head snapped up to meet his. "I was wondering, love, if youd be willing to let me...tie you up and blindfold you?" My lips parted slightly and blood rushed to my cheek. He wants to tie me up? And blindfold me?

I knew Lucifer had a past with BDSM but to have him actually ask me to take part in any of it was surreal to me. I swallowed, trying to find my voice. The more rational part of my brain was telling me to say no, to screw off and make love to me like a normal man. But that darkness inside of me, the one that seemed to only come out when his darkness beckoned to mine, was dying to say yes. She wanted to experience things, things so wanton that my own mind could never have concocted them.

I bit my lip in contemplation, should I or shouldnt I? I met his gaze, dark and filled with lust. "O-Okay," I stuttered, "just please be gentle with me...I-Ive never-" my cheeks burned and I looked away, unable to finish that sentence. Lucifers fingers went under my chin, bringing my shy gaze back to him. "I know, love, and it pleases me to know youve never." His words were laced with the affection I knew he carried for me and my heart stuttered. "Ill be gentle, I want you to experience many things...and I think youll enjoy this."

I nodded and he leaned down to kiss me. I was unprepared for the flood of desire to wash me away in his embrace as Lucifer pulled me against him. I groaned, his arms coming around me and nearly smothering me. His tongue was fire in my mouth, burning alongside mine. He threw the rope and piece of silk onto the bed, reaching to undress me. I offered my assistance, pulling away ever so slightly so he could pull my tank top off. His lips moved to my neck, trailing down to my breasts where he gnawed at them over my bra. With expert precision id rater not think about, he single-handedly unclasped my bra and  pulled it off.

Dropping to his knees, Lucifer unbuttoned my shorts, griping the sides along with my panties before slowly pulling them down. I watched as he buried his face between my legs and inhaled deeply. His gaze met mine, a delicious smirk on his face. "You are a siren if Ive ever seen one." His hands, so tantalizingly rough, crawled up my bare legs, gripping my rear as his head ducked back down. I gasped as I felt his tongue reach out to lap against my clit. I moaned, savoring the feeling.

"Oh yes," I whispered as he sucked on me. My hands found his hair, pulling on it. I knew he enjoyed when I did that, but I also needed something to steady me. His quick work was making my legs shake slightly, my insides starting to climb. His tongue traced over my wet folds, penetrating my core. I moaned as he flicked his tongue in and out of me, fingers circling my sensitive bud. "Lucifer, Im close," I groaned. My hips ached to move, but he held me still, unable to gyrate to his movements. He pressed down, tongue roughly coming into me again when I finally came, groaning and nearly falling to the floor.