Chapter Nineteen: First Time

Lucifer pushed me back onto the bed, his slow kisses burning me. His stubble tickled my neck as his lips traced down my throat and to my collarbone. My hands groped his bare skin, sliding over the smooth planes of his body as he lured me out. "Lorelai," he breathed, voice deep and carnal. "Love, please, tell me when to stop."

"Dont," I answered back, voice breathy. He froze, his head lifting from where it had been in between my breasts just moments ago. "What did you say?"

This was it, my time for letting go. By speaking again I knew it made things more final, made them my choice and somehow, this didnt scare me. I knew with every fiber of my being that this was right, the time was now and I wasnt going to back down. "Dont stop," I repeated. His eyes were wide and I couldnt read them, I tried to focus on trailing my hands up and down his bare shoulders. "Are you sure?" he said after a moment. Eyes wide and heart in my throat, I nodded. "Yes."

"Oh, Lorelai," he moaned, his lips crushing against mine. Heat and passion exploded from him his mouth dominating mine in a way it never had before. I groaned and though his movements were hard, they werent rushed. He wanted to take his time, wanted me to enjoy this. His lips moved down my body again, causing my eyes to close. When he pulled a nipple into his mouth I moaned softly, my hands in his hair. He sucked, his tongue moving around it before nipping it slightly. The sharp pain went straight to my groin and I felt myself grow wet, groaning. His other hand kneaded my breast, tweaking my nipple.

When he switched, he did the same thing as he did to the first, eliciting another groan from me. His lips moved from my breasts, kissing down my stomach. He dipped his tongue into my navel and I shivered, anticipation growing within me. But just as his lips were about to come over me, he pulled back, moving down to my ankle. Like the first night we had been intimate, he slowly kissed his way up my inner leg, stopping again once he reached my core. He switched to my other leg, but this time finally letting his lips latch on when he reached his destination. The look he gave me was dark and carnal, my insides tightening. His lips, so soft, a deadly contrast to the fair scrape of stubble when he had rubbed up against me. It was a slow and agonizing torture and I enjoyed every second of it.

I let out a low moan as his lips and tongue worked my clit over, sucking and licking. "Lucifer," I moaned again, as he moved lower, dipping his tongue into my core. I tugged on his hair harder this time, feeling him wind me up as he ate me out. My head tilted back, my body slowly ascending. His stubble brushed over my clit, shooting pleasure straight to my libido. My breathing accelerated as he worked me over in a way only he could until finally I came. He diligently continued on, his tongue lapping at my folds until I was clean.

He pulled away and I opened my eyes. He looked down at me with such an intensity, I couldnt move. I only watched as he hovered over me, his forearms on either side of me. I felt his body press into mine, lined up and ready. My eyes searched his and his lips crashed down on mine again. He swept me into his hot kisses and suddenly I felt him push into me-hard. I gasped, stilling as pain coursed through me. "shh, its okay," he murmured, kissing my jaw and keeping himself still until I adjusted. When he felt me relax finally, he slowly started to move, rocking his hips into mine.

I gasped again, this time for a whole different reason. Pleasure coursed through me with every thrust, the sensation building  and building. Lucifer groaned and for the first time, I realized, we were satisfying each other. His pace was too slow, however. I felt my body keening for him, wanting him to release it from the agony of anticipation. "Faster," I begged. He looked at me and started moving faster, hips rocking harder into mine. I moaned, and it seemed like somehow my body was now on autopilot. I didnt control my actions, only the animalistic need did. I lifted my hips, tilting my pelvis up every time he thrusted into me, so he would go deeper. Groaning, Lucifer kissed me chastely everywhere. My lips, my neck, my chest. Delaying my satisfaction still.