Authors Note

Hey yall, Lina here!

So first of all, Id like to thank yall for reading this book. I hope youll continue to read/vote/comment/share it because Id love for my audience to expand. I know you were all hoping this would be an update BUT I have a few things to announce.

First, youve reached the end of this book. Now before you panic, Im writing a sequel and have already posted it. You can find the next book "The Devil Within" already listed under my works, so go on ahead and add it to you libraries!! I contemplated whether to write a second book or to just keep adding on to this one, but decided that the story structure would just flow nicer as two separate entities.

Secondly, Id like to open up a thread of sorts. As you know, Lucifer loves music and as an avid music lover myself, Im constantly trying to weave music into my writing. That being said, I would love to hear what songs, of any genre, you think would best describe Lucifer and Lorelais relationship! And who knows...the more songs you comment, the better the chance that I might use one of them in book two... ;)

Anyways, I thank you from the bottom of my heart for keeping along with my story and hope that you all enjoy the next branch of Lorelai and Lucifers story.

All my love,

Lina x