Disclaimer

"So you're telling me that you can't punch me because I'm a girl?" Penny questioned one of her best friends, Embry Call.

"That's exactly what I'm telling you. It's against the law apparently." Embry groaned at the younger blonde hair friend. As he just got yelled at by his mother for hitting Penny upside the head.

A smirk crossed Penny's face as she quickly started hitting Embry on the side of the head with her hand. Embry tried to block her multiple hits but he fell backwards onto the kitchen floor.

"Penny. Penny, stop! Stop!" Embry shouted as Penny kept messing with him. "I can't hit you. This is unfair!"

Giggles were leaving Penny's mouth as she was finally getting payback on Embry for all the times he had tried to "beat" her up.

"I am Karma, now face my fury." Penny shouted as she started tickling the poor boy who was trapped underneath her body.

***

Penny Blake grew up with Jacob Black, Embry Call, and Quil Ateara almost her whole life. Not knowing what was to be destined of each one of them once they had gotten older.

Penny had only three friends throughout her whole life. She was your typical shy nerd girl who sat in the back corner of the classroom hoping to not get noticed by the other kids or draw attention to herself. Penny thought about others before herself which made her the mother of the small group of friends.

Penny lived with her mother but feels like the black sheep in the family. She felt like she did not belong in the house that held only them two but with her grandmother that lived a couple blocks away.

Having much more in common with her grandmother than her mother, Penny would visit her quite often. Always hearing her amazing stories she had to tell from back in her days. Heck even Jacob, Quil, and Embry got interested as well and had to come over just to hear the stories also because of the cookies.

But when Penny turns sixteen she gets faced with reality real hard. Trying to keep her feelings locked up she puts a lot of people in danger when she finally breaks. Causing her to be taken out of school and homeschool by none other than her grandmother.

You guys know the basics. Nothing belongs to me besides my characters like Penny, Grandma, and Mom. Also my scenes belong to me as well.