«06»

The last few days at school has been nothing but weird with Penny. Paul has tried to talk to the blonde more than just once a day. He had walked her to her classes while he talked about really anything as she tried to keep her cool.

Penny tried many of times to leave class early or even later than the rest but Paul was always there. Always waiting for herself to walk out and greet her. She assumed the boy had grown to accept Penny wasn't much of the talker so he'll always act like she actually had talked and would keep the one way conversation going.

Paul even earned a few slip giggles from Penny as he was making himself look crazy. Paul's face would light up like the fourth of July when he saw a smile on her face. Knowing he was the cause of it and no one else. Penny would be lying if she said she hadn't warm up to the tan boy walking with her.

Even if Jake and Quil didn't like him and Penny may or may not as well. It never stopped her to give him a small friendly smile when she saw him walking towards her or waiting for her. Penny realized Nonna was right about Paul. He wasn't a bad guy in fact he was practically a giant teddy but with a big ego.

Penny didn't realize just how fast Saturday had actually come when she was too busy trying to get the Lahote boy out of her mind.
~~~~~

[jakeypoo💩] - emergency!!!!!

[clutz🌚] - what's wrong? who do i need to kill!?

[jakeypoo💩] - stfu you won't kill anyone even if they killed me /:

[clutz🌚] - no I wouldn't because they'll be doing me a favor (:

[jakeypoo💩] - ouch. that's my heart. breaking.
[jakeypoo💩] - but i need your help with picking an outfit for the movies asap!!

[clutz🌚] - and that's me not caring.
[clutz🌚] - be over in 5! (;
~~~~~

Throwing the Black's front door open Penny shouted, "I got a code one! Sir I need you to step back." Penny put her arm in front of Billy Black as he chuckled at the girl.

"And what seems to be wrong officer?" Billy asked the girl while trying to keep his laughter contained.

Penny was currently pressed up against the wall moving towards Jake's room with her hand up like a gun. As soon as she got to the door she took off her imaginary glasses and looked at Billy,"Clothing Malfunction." That's when Jake opened up the door and Penny jumped onto his bed as she sat up right with a smile on her face.

"My house is literally not even three minutes away from you." Jake said as he started to throw clothes on the bed.

"Yeah but I had to make myself a sandwich before I came over. It's a long walk actually and I get hungry." Penny shook her head at one of Jake's decision. Black shorts with a black top heck no techo no! Not for a movies date.

Jake threw on a bunch of clothes onto the bed not wanting to waste time. Penny sighed as she picked and put the clothes in front of Jake as she surveyed the outfit. A lot of his clothes were not clothes you should wear to the movies and she was beginning to grow impatient.

But sooner than later she threw together a master piece before walking back so Jake can change. Not caring if Penny was looking or not he quickly pulled his shirt over his head.

The blonde girl's eyes darted towards the bare chest as she can see abs and even a v-line on her best friend. Penny was use to the boys changing in front of her but it still made a small heat rush to her cheeks.

Jake threw on his shirt and sweater over his head. Jake caught Penny eyeing him and couldn't help but laugh.

"Like what you see?" Jake wiggled his eyebrows as he gave Penny a friendly elbow.

"What? Psh as if. I've seen way better." Penny teased her friend as he rolled his eyes.

"Magazines don't count." Jake teased back while pinching her cheek before he walked out of his room.

"Blah blah. Magazine is the closet thing you'll ever come to a girl." Penny huffed in annoyance. Penny didn't know what was so wrong about her words or how she said because the next thing she knew was that Jake was pissed. He looked at Penny like he wanted to kill her right then and there.

Billy noticing his son's sudden mood change rolled himself into the conversation, "Jacob you should get going. Don't want to be late, now do we?"

Jake tore his eyes off of Penny finally realizing what time it actually was. Nodding his head Jake said a farewell to his father and left the house without muttering a single word to Penny.

A frown found her way on her face as she noticed her friend's behavior towards her. Jake and her teased each other all time. The words she spoke wasn't as harsh as the words she had said once before to him. Confused was written right across Penny's face, literally as she tried to focus on what had caused his behavior.

"Don't mind him little P, he's always moody. It's probably due to him not getting any action." Billy spoke as he rolled himself closer to the small girl giving her a friendly smile.

Penny nodded her head and smiled back. Billy Black was a father figure to the young girl. She felt closer with Billy than anyone she's ever known besides Nonna.

"I hope he didn't take that to heart," Penny answered a loud, "I didn't mean to hurt him." She looked at Billy like a sad puppy would look at their owners.

"Little P, Jake is a typical teenage boy who's just upset because he can't get anything. I know in fact my son has no game." Billy wheeled himself into the living room where he was watching a soap opera what looked to be like.

Penny giggled at Billy's statement nodding her head as she agree to the elder man. Jacob Black had no game when it came to ladies. He even tried a few moves on Penny once or twice before but it ended up with him getting too nervous and running away.

Seeing she should be getting home Penny gave Billy a hug and said her farewell to the man. Billy wished that once his son turned into a wolf and know about imprinting he wish it to be on Penny for she was a sweet caring soul. Always worried about others and putting them first before herself. She was the ideal daughter your father and mother wished for their son's to take home and be with.