«07»

Waking up to the smell of burnt food wasn't a pleasant way to wake up in the morning. Penny rushed out of her bed making her trip on her sheets in the process as she realized the small black fog starting to creep in.

Getting back up in action Penny ran down the steps only covering her mouth. As she was now a hostage to the fog and could not see clearly.

Fear struck Penny hard as she thought a fire was happening. Making her way into the kitchen while swatting the air Penny finds her mom trying to cook food still.

Penny threw the back door open along with the windows hoping to get the smell and smoke out of the house.

Seeing it was slowly clearing up Penny grabbed the hot pan from her mom and threw the food away.

Chrissy was high as a kite. Not realizing what damage she was actually causing in the real world. All Chrissy could see was funky looking troll characters dancing around and colorful swirls swarming her sight.

Snapping her fingers in front of her mom Penny realized her mom wasn't in the right mind. Quickly smelling her mother Penny smelled nothing but the perfume she always wore that smelt like cinnamon.

Chrissy started to fall one way as she thought she was dancing with the characters in her head. But it made her look like she was swatting at flies or bees in the air. Taking her mother by the elbow Penny led her to the couch and forced her to lie down.

She threw a blanket over Chrissy as she was smiling like a lunatic and trying to dance once again.

Penny turned the fans on in the kitchen and living room so it'll help the circulation of the air.

Looking at the stove Penny could see it was noon and wondered why Jake hasn't tried to call or text her at all about his "date".

Seeing her house a mess Penny decided to clean the whole house while her mom was finally passed out on the couch from whatever she was on.

Penny made sure to check if she was still breathing which she was, luckily. Penny cleaned the kitchen, both bathrooms, bedrooms, living room, garage, shed, and even the basement.

Checking the time once again Penny found it to be 5 a clock and was defiantly confused now.

Pulling out her phone Penny called Jake.

ring. ring. ring. ring.

"Hey it's Jake sorry I couldn't get to the phone right now. Penny is being annoying like always but leave a message after the beep"

"Jake you shit turd!"

BEEP!

Penny's eyes watered with tears as she was worried for her friend.

" Hey Jake it's Penny. I was wondering how last night went for you. Uh give me a call back as soon as you can thanks!" Hanging up the phone felt weird for Penny.

She didn't like how Jake wasn't answering his phone all of sudden. Surely he was up by now since it was 5 and he doesn't work on weekends. So what else could he be doing?

Rolling her eyes Penny sat her phone down as she could hear the birds chirping. Letting a small smile cross her face Penny stepped outside into the world she had grown to love. Her nature world.

Penny made sure to shut the door behind her quietly so she didn't wake her mother up and went exploring into the forest.

Penny walked over roots and climbed over fallen trees as she decided to adventure a new part in the woods. Not caring where it takes her Penny let the birds chirping ahead lead her way.