«04»

Monday came around sooner than Penny hoped it to. Meaning school was today and probably another day without Embry.

Rolling herself out of bed Penny took a shower and got herself ready for the day. Throwing on a big white sweatshirt with "Internet Princess" on it along with a crown emoji, black leggings, and her favorite black and white vans that were worn out and torn on the side but Penny could careless. Because those tares were from the best memories she had and she wouldn't want to forget.

Penny left her hair in a high messy ponytail not caring how she looked since she felt like crap. She grabbed an apple and her bag and headed out the door where an awaiting Jacob parked.

Swinging the door open Penny gave him a smile as he took her apple and took a chunk out of it. Making Penny snatch her apple back.

"Morning Blake." Jake spoke tiredly not liking Monday's or school at all.

"Mornin' Black." Penny said after she swallowed a piece of her apple. Rubbing her eyes Penny was tired as well as she did not make an attempt to put make up on just mascara.

Seeing her school in view Penny grumbled not really wanting to be there. As Jake pulled in Penny could see Quil waiting for them at their usual parking spot. But what Penny saw next made her stomach knot.

There in the parking lot was Embry Call but he had short hair and was hanging with Paul Lahote and Jared Cameron. Jacob saw as well and hoping Penny didn't see he instantly pulled her face to look at Quil as he was smiling and waving at the two.

Putting on her best smile Penny waved back at Quil as Jake parked the truck.

"Did you see who was over there?" Quil pointed towards the location where Embry was as the three made their ways towards the school.

Jabbing Quil in the side Jake gave him a dirty look and pointed his head towards Penny as he shook his head. Quil's eyes got big remembering they weren't suppose to say anything at all to her.

"I saw who." Penny grumbled as she chucked her apple core away into the trashcan.

"We're sorry Penny-" Jake said but was interrupted by Penny.

"I honestly could careless. If he wants to drop us then there's no use to mope around. Obviously he wasn't upset at all by the change of friends." Penny spat as she opened up her locker with both guys on the side of her. Jake and Quil never heard Penny talk this way or this mean towards someone let alone Embry.

"P come on. We know you're upset." Quil tried to say but Penny slammed her locker door shut after grabbing her notebooks and books for math, english, and science.

"I'm not upset." Penny rudely said as they walked towards Jake's and Quil's locker that was right next to each other's. Not believing the girl one bit they decided to let the subject go and go onto a new one.

"So did you watch the football game against Florida State and North Carolina?" Quil questioned the two as the first bell run indicating they had seven minutes to get to class. The first class none of them had together so they walked Penny to her's since it was the closest.

"No not really Bella and Penny came over last night and rode the dirt bikes." Jacob said with a shrug of his shoulders not really caring if he missed the game or not.

"Florida State won 14-12." Penny said as she saw her english classroom coming up.

"I know it was crazy, like they were going back to back." Quil spoke excitedly as he was happy his favorite college football team won.

"Bye boys." Penny quickly hugged the two and made her way to the back of her classroom.

English flown by fast for Penny as they pretty much just watch a romantic movie from the book they just read. Penny rolled her eyes about eighty nine times every time she saw someone kiss on the small tv.