«24»

Penny had found herself in the forest early in the morning

Penny had found herself in the forest early in the morning. She had try to call Paul late last night, but he had not answer a single call. So, she had call Embry asking for the boy, but apparently Sam had put him on patrol duty.

She was currently on an adventure through out the forest with the same little sparrow she had met a few months back. The sparrow was continuously talking about how much she hated another sparrow for taking her man.

"And I was all like "oh no she didn't"." The sparrow sassily says above Penny's head. Penny had rolled her eyes at the bird growing quite annoyed over her story lately. "And she was all like "oh yes i did"." 

Suddenly the sparrow had stopped talking making Penny look up at her. Except she was not next to her head like she had thought, the sparrow was nowhere near Penny anymore. She didn't know why the bird had left, until she could feel the ground start to rumble.

Looking towards her left she could make out a silhouette running towards her, and she was gaining distance as she did so. Soon the bright like fire hair was being able to be recognize from the silhouette, as well as growls were being heard not far behind it.

The birds in the trees were all scattering towards the sky while crying out. Penny could hear the birds cry out that danger was coming. The trees were being blown to one side trying to show the young blonde where safety was.

I hate cold ones so fucking much!

Jacob's voice growls out into her head with anger. Penny had gotten into a fighting stance waiting for the vampire to come closer. She was not going to be naive like she was before and let the redhead go. She was going to fight as hard as she could until one day it finally kills her.

Throwing her hands up all different sizes of pebbles were being lifted off of the ground by her levitation. She had gotten them all aimed at the vampire until she had finally thrown them forward with unbelievable force that it would have killed a human on impact.

Her eyes watched the vampire miss every single rock thrown at her, the scene reminded Penny of the scene in a movie called Matrix. It was so unbelievable and amazing that Penny had stood in her spot just watching in a daze.

It wasn't until she felt the pressure of a hand hit her chest did she finally snap out of her trance. The scene around Penny had suddenly went blurry around her, and she could feel the wind underneath her body.

Her back had hit against the trunk of the tree making the girl groan from the sudden impact. Her eyes screwed themselves shut from the harsh impact making her vulnerable to another attack.

Body being slammed against the trunk upright Penny's eyes fly open only to be met with Victoria's red ones. Her lips had turn into a wicked a smile when she saw Penny give the girl a glare.

"Life for a life." Victoria sneers out before knocking the girl upside her head with her own fist. Victoria had knocked Penny out before leaving her unconscious body in some nearby bushes. Penny had saved her life from the wolf pack, so she felt obligated to save Penny's from her own two hands.

- - -

Opening up her eyes Penny could see dark green forest bushes surrounding her. Some of the sticks from the bushes had even made a few scratches among her body, tearing a few pieces of her clothing.

The girl didn't know how long she was unconscious for due to the sun still being up. She sat upright wondering where in the hell she was, because she doesn't remember a single piece of scenery.

Slowly getting out of the bushes she plucks a few thorns out of her hair and off her clothes, while also trying to get a better look of the area. Except she still was confused.

"Hello, can someone help me?" Penny calls out to the forest wondering if any of the animals were nearby. "Hello?"

No one had answer the girl making her grumble underneath her breath. Leave it to her to be stuck in a random section of the forest that she had not yet discovered.

That's when she heard the noise. It was soft, but yet heavenly sounding. Penny's head had instantly looked upwards at the sound wondering where it might have come from.

"Penny," a soft whisper was heard.

"Hello? Who's there?" Penny shouts with a whip of her head looking towards her left. She had not seen an animal insight, but it sounded like one was close.

"Penny," the soft whisper was heard once again but closer.

Looking towards her right Penny shouts once more, "I'm here!"

That's when she felt the cold wind breeze past her, nipping at her exposed face and arms. Chills were sent down her spine, making her suddenly regret calling out to the mysterious voice.

Black fog suddenly came rolling out of the trees like waves of the ocean. The sun rays that cascaded through the trees to provide light was suddenly blocked by the black fog, meanwhile small flames of fire had suddenly appear burning in the air. Black crows were heard crying out while flying past the girl's face, blinding her from the scenery.

Each long talon of the crows had scratch her face when flown by. Their loud cries were heard in her eardrums making them hurt from being so close. The crows soon leave the young scratched up girl behind with her eardrums slightly bleeding.

When she was able to look at the scenery once again the young witch couldn't believe her eyes. Standing in front of her was a man with hair as red as a newborn vampire's eyes. His skin was as pale as a porcelain doll with small scars lining parts of his face.

He held a wicked smile when looking upon Penny, his teeth was stained yellow making her cringe. For some reason the strange man's presence was sending bad vibes towards the witch.

"I've been looking for you, sweetie." The man says while he smiles brightly at the young witch in front of him. He had been looking for the girl ever since she was born, and he had found it quite hard to actually find her.

"Who are you?" Penny questions the man not knowing who he was to her. He was starting to creep her out by him just standing there gazing at her as if she was a trophy.

"I'm your father."

So, Penny's father actually shows up after 16 years of the girl's life, but is he even the real deal?