«21»

Rage was a strong word to use when describing anger. It means to be violent or have uncontrollable anger that could easily harm someone. Rage was a vicious word you would hear serial killers say when they kill tremendous amounts of people. Except this was a word someone could explain about Penny when she had witness Bella harshly slap Paul.

She didn't know what had consume her.

What had made her lash out so easily.

What had switch her sanity off.

It was like she was a whole different person.

Bella was thrown across the yard away from the pack. Penny had shoved the brunette backwards when she had least expected it. No one knew what had happen, because it had happen faster than they could see.

"Don't touch him." Penny sneers at the brunette with a furious attitude. Her face had scrunch up out of anger while her fists clench themselves at her sides.

Paul had shifted behind Penny furious from Bella slapping him. Except when he saw the pale blonde hair girl standing in front of him it had seem to calm him down. She was protecting him from Bella while looking hot as she did it.

"Touch him again and I will tear you limb by limb, and only then, when you're a writhing mass of blood and flesh, will I rip your heart out and feed it to your father." Penny growls out towards the brunette. Truly terrifying not only her, but the shapeshifters beside her as well.

"Penny, calm down." Sam softly says not knowing if he should put his arm on her shoulder or not. He was not wanting to get thrown back as well.

Jacob had shifted out of nowhere. Next thing Penny knew she was pulled out of the way of a furious Jake and even more pissed off Paul behind her. The two wolves had sunk their teeth into each other's skin as they rolled off into the woods.

Bella laid on the ground not exactly knowing what to do. Her best friend had just thrown her backwards from a sudden pissed off state. While her other best friend had just turned into a giant wolf that attacked another.

"Hey! Take Penny and Bella back to Emily's place."  Sam shouts at Embry and Jared.

"Guess the wolf's out of the bag." Embry jokes with a smirk.

Jared smiles at Penny before also saying, "Didn't know sweet little Penny was an actual badass."

Her eyes had bore into his. Her body was tense from the sudden situation but she had came to relax. Emily was a name that seemed to be awfully familiar to the girl, except she wasn't so sure.

"Emily?" Penny asks once she instantly appears beside Jared's side. He was standing beside the truck getting ready to hop in the back as Bella was already in and Embry was driving.

"Fuck! Jesus Penny," Jared clasps his hand over his fast beating heart from the sudden presence beside him, "You can't suddenly appear next to me like that."

"I don't see why not." Penny says while shrugging her shoulders. "Vampires do it to you guys too."

"Just hop in." Jared groans before hopping into the back. Feeling comfortable to talk to Jared and be next to him Penny decides to hop in the back as well. The two had talk to one another almost about everything that had to do with Paul. Jared could see that pushing Paul away had took not only an effect on Paul but also on Penny as well.