«02»

Penny was currently in the car with Embry and Quil as they were on their way towards Jake's house to meet Bella.

Penny was honestly nervous on how she was meeting someone who could be a new addition to the group of friends and if this stranger will even like her or not. The worst thing Penny feared more than anything would be rejection.

Which is why Penny has never had a boyfriend before also because of her shyness and her best friends. Since when they were younger those three would threaten any boy that thought she was cute. They are very overprotective of little Penny and still is.

Penny was 15 soon to be 16 in a couple of weeks and she'll most likely be the only 16 year old who never had her first kiss or first boyfriend.

"Neneh do you want to spend the night tonight?" Embry asked Penny as she was resting her head on Quil's shoudler.

"Yeah I'll just have to text my mom." Penny answered with a yawn.

"I thought I was spending the night!" Quil spoke very upset.

"You are dumbass but I was just asking Neneh if she wanted too as well." Embry rolled his eyes at Quil and his dumbness.

"Oh." Was basically the only thing Quil said the rest of the ride towards Jake's. Once they arrived Penny quickly crawled over Quil's lap and out the door. Wanting to see if this girl was actually real.

Penny ran all the way to Jacob's garage and quickly opened the door up a bit to see a so called girl there and she was real. Penny kept spying on the two for a while until Embry came up behind her and pushed her through the door with Quil following.

"Don't worry those are just my boys." Jacob spoke as he turned around to see his three best friends.

"Is she your boy?" Bella questioned as she pointed towards Penny. Penny's frown deepen thinking Bella didn't like her now.

Embry put an arm around Penny protectively and said, "She's one of us." As he send a wink towards Penny making her eyes roll.

"Quil, Penny, Embry - this is my friend Bella." Jacob gestured towards Bella as she gave a small wave.

Quil was the first one to actually walk up to Bella. "Charlie's kid, right?" Quil held out his hand for Bella to shake.

Taking her smaller hand into his she responded back, "That's right." Penny could see Quil trying to flex a little while they shook hands making the younger girl giggle.

"I'm Quil Ateara." Quil soon let go of Bella's hand.

"Don't be confused with the word quilt, totally not the same name." Penny muttered as she gave Quil a good fist to his shoulder. "I've done it before and he still never lets it go."

Bella laughed at this finding the girl's simple mistake amusing. She could tell how the boys act around her as if she was their younger sister. Bella heard Jake talk a lot about Penny and she knew she would find her a bit amusing.

"Hey, Bella. I'm Embry, Embry Call. You probably already figured that out, though." Embry gave Bella a small wave as he stuck his other hand in the pocket of his jeans.

"Nice to meet you, too." Bella nodded towards Embry and now turning her focus onto Penny.

Penny instantly got nervous so she started fumbling with the sleeves of her sweater as she spoke up quietly, "I'm Penny." Was all the blonde hair girl said making Bella smile at her.