«19»

Turning her body around so she can face the wolves standing behind her. Her eyes narrow at the pack wondering what their next move would be. None of them had talk, leaving the atmosphere to be tense.

"I will tear each one of you apart if you try anything." Her voice had broke the tension among the pack and herself.

We need to talk.

The black alpha wolf had step forward meaning he was the one who had talk. The alpha was standing nearly inches away from the girl's face. Penny stares harshly at the wolf testing him to try and harm her.

"I need to find Bella and explain myself before I talk to any of you." Penny says before jogging away from the wolf pack towards Bella's house.

Figuring the girl most likely ran back towards her house, Penny was going to look there first. Then if Bella wasn't there Penny was going to go down to the police station since her father worked there.

Jumping over small rivers, climbing over fallen logs, and getting lost a couple of times the young blonde hair girl finally finds Bella's house. Charlie's police car was still in the driveway meaning she will have to be careful when talking to Bella. Then there was another truck that had look awfully familiar to Penny.

Heading up the stairs to the front door Penny looks out towards the forest to see the wolves had not follow. Once she had opened up the door she was nearly trampled over by Charlie Swan and Harry Clearwater exiting.

"Penny were you in the forest too?" Charlie had ask the younger girl once she fully got into the house.

"Yeah."

"Did you see any horse size wolves?" Charlie asks once again making the girl looks upwards. If Bella had told him about the wolves then she would've told him about herself.

"No sir, I only saw the birds and the bees." Penny shakes her head while she sees a faint smile on Harry's face. He nods his head towards the girl knowing fully well that she was keeping it a secret.

Sighing Charlie gestures towards the kitchen where Bella most likely was. Following his gesture Penny walks into the kitchen while the two older men had left. When she enters the kitchen she could see the brunette hair girl sitting down on a chair.

"Bella." Penny says.

Bella had looked upwards sharply from the sudden new voice. Her body bad went tense fearing that Victoria had suddenly found her. Except when her eyes had landed on blonde hair she sighs in relief noticing it was just Penny.

"What are you?" Bella asks Penny wondering how the girl had hurt the vampire Laurent. Penny looked to be a normal human being except she wasn't.

"What I'm about to tell you has to stay between us. No one else can know not even your father or even your close friends. You got it?" Penny questions her while eyeing the girl dangerously close.

"Penny my ex-boyfriend is a vampire. I'm sure I can hold any secret." Bella states.

Eyes going wide Penny looks at Bella crazily and says, "Your ex-boyfriend is a vampire! What the hell Bella!"

"Yeah him and his whole family are vampires except they drink animal's blood not human's." Bella shrugs her shoulder's without a care.

"What happens when you're on your period? Do you have stay away from them or-" Penny was soon cut off by Bella being uncomfortable.

"Let's talk about what you are." Bella says quickly not wanting to answer Penny's question.

"I'm a white witch not a big deal really," Penny began not really interested in herself, "so if you got a bloody nose would it make them go crazy for the thirst of blood?"

"You're a white witch? That's like really cool Penny. What powers do you possess?" The brunette hair girl leans forward in her seat wanting to know more.

"I can levitate objects, run fast, talk to animals, bring plants back to life, and many more apparently if you ask Nonna." Penny was getting bored talking about herself meanwhile Bella looked to be rather interested.

"If you're a white witch does it mean your mother is one too?"

"No, it somehow skipped my mother and went straight to me. Nonna is a white witch too." Penny looks at Bella wondering how the girl could be so calm with knowing about the supernatural. It pleased Penny though since she could finally have a friend who was not afraid of what she is. "Why did Edward leave you?"

Bella sighs before going into the explanation about Edward leaving her. She even explains how Edward had left her all alone in the forest as she was defenseless. Also how she thought she heard a wolf growling but then was rescued by Sam Uley. That information was recorded in Penny's head for how strange it was.

Then Bella finally explain how some of the Cullens had special gifts that were all different from the other. She even explained how the birthday party they threw for her had went terribly wrong in a matter of minutes.

"Not to be mean or anything but Edward sounds like a giant ass." Penny huffs out finally deciding she hated Edward.

"I still love him though." Bella sadly says.

"I say fuck him and his family. You deserve better Bells." Penny suddenly has a great idea pop into her head. "How about we watch some action movies while eating ice cream?"

Smiling up at the girl Bella nods her head as she heads towards the refrigerator. Grabbing two pints of Ben and Jerry's ice cream the girls head towards the living room to watch some movies.

Penny knew her grandmother was going to be beyond furious with her once she notices the girl isn't home. Yet she was thrilled to have human contact with another human being besides her grandmother. Penny had finally met someone who also knows the supernatural world by first hand. Bella wasn't going to leave Penny like her old friends and she wasn't afraid of her either.