Part 3

Lucy's POV

Right after I accidentally looked into natsu's past, I started crying. Natsu began freaking out. And I guess the whole thing was too much and I passed out. My head hit the concrete floor pretty badly.

But I could still feel big warm arms taking me in. It was comfortable, the heat from this person was so soothing. I loved it. I wish I could stay here like this, forever. And never wake up to the cruel world.

But sadly it ended and I started to regain my conscious. But I never opened my eyes. I didn't want too! I wanted to go back to dreamland where I could make my life happy again, even if it wasn't real.

I then started to hear a voice.

" Natsu you should go back to class, the girl is fine and is resting well. " said a woman's voice. Probably a teacher or something. Or a nurse? It did kinda smelled like medicine in here.

" but, she was crying so much like, like she saw something tragic. She had the look of sorrow in her eyes. Are you sure she's fine? "

" there's nothing wrong with her, her breathing is fine and she's not sick. "

I decided to open my eyes, after all, the boy in here took me here, I thought I could back him up a bit by waking up.

" hey she's awake! " said the boy.

I look at him, oh it's the boy from earlier..... Yeah I think his name is Natsu.

" good afternoon miss Heartfilia.... "

Huh that's weird she knows me, barely anyone in this school knows me. She probably looked at my student ID.

" could you please tell me everything that happened before you passed out. "

Hearing what she asked I started to think about natsu's past again. It's so sad. His father brutally murdered his mother. And then he was taken to jail. He had no parents, and I still have one of mine. I just hope his uncle takes good care of him.

I could feel my eyes tear up a bit from just thinking about it.

" um well..... It was just a headache. It hurt really bad. "

" hmm, from the way Natsu described it, it seemed worse. Well he does tend to exaggerate. He comes in here saying he's gonna throw up, but it's just some gas. Haha " she said trying to be funny, but none of us laughed.

I look over at him and saw the ' I'm not buying it ' face.

I can't..... I can't tell anyone what I saw. He would hate me for looking into his private matters.

The nurse turned around and gave me a pass back to the classroom. And another for natsu.

" you kids go on now back to your classroom. And don't take too long! " she said trying to tease us.

Natsu got flustered from it, but my mind was too busy on the fact that I lied, and the worry of Natsu getting too close to me.