Part 12

The rest of the school day was awkward to everyone. Loke left early saying he was sick. Natsu told levy and Gajeel what happened, they weren't freaked out at all. They accepted it, they accepted Lucy. And also joked around a bit about saying to not tell anyone love secrets. Of course levy and Gajeel didn't care since they are a couple.

But Lucy tried her best not to look into natsu's love life, she was curious but knew it was wrong.

After a couple weeks, they were back to normal. And loke started a new love life, apparently it was a girl named Aries this time, Lucy wishes them the best.

But unfortunately, another trouble will come for Lucy again.

-timeskip to a month later-

After school, Natsu walked Lucy to her dorm. On the way there, Lucy was approached by a limo. The both of them were confused, and thought it was a celebrity, which it was.

" A-Aquarius!? " Lucy yelled.

Aquarius slapped her hand on Lucy's mouth. And Natsu was on his guard ready to protect Lucy at any moment.

Aquarius looked around to make sure no one was watching.

" get in, but leave pinky out. "

" I'm not getting in without Natsu! "

Aquarius was ticked off now.

" listen here, if you don't go, I'm gonna get fired. "

" okay first, tell me why I need to get in, second why would you get fired. "

" cause if I'll tell you you won't go, so just get in! "

Lucy didn't want Aquarius to get fired from her job, and since its Aquarius, it probably has something to do with her father.

Lucy sighed and turned to Natsu,
" sorry go on without me, I'll be back soon! " Lucy said with a slight frown on her face.

Natsu agreed, but has a really bad feeling about it