Part 13

Lucy took the limo with Aquarius to her father's mansion.

Lucy is scared a little, but she gathered all her courage, and no matter what emotion that's from her father is, she won't react. Well..... Maybe if it was love. But we all no it won't be that.

The car stops and she walks with Aquarius to the front door.

" wait here while I go alert your father " Aquarius said as she left Lucy alone at the entrance.

Lucy looked around and noticed that it is quite empty. All the furniture that was there before she left is gone.

Probably cause only one person lives here. Lucy's father kinda saw Lucy running away happening. And he didn't do anything to stop her and tell her " please don't go ". But her father isn't like that at all

He thinks Layla's death was all Lucy's fault, and now he wants her to just disappear. Unfortunately for him, that can't happen cause he needs Lucy for something.

Aquarius came back to Lucy " your father is ready for you now "

Lucy sighed and nodded. She walked with Aquarius to her fathers office, where something bad is going to happen.

" father, it's me Lucy. " Lucy said
" you may come in "

Lucy entered the room and saw her father staring at the window. He turned around and motioned her to come closer.

" Lucy, I have made arrangements for you to get married. It's with a nice boy in Europe. His family owns a large company there and we need you to have a boy to run the business and earn extra money. The wedding will be the day you turn eighteen, in the mean time you'll be spending every second with this boy. so be prepared "

Really? This is all he wanted her for? Money? Oh is she angry now.

" no "
" excuse me? "
" I said no! I'm your daughter for god's sake. You're supposed to care and raise me like any other parents is suppose to do. Mom loves me! Why won't you? You didn't want me anymore! And now that I'm grown up a little, you call me only for me to get married so you can have money! So no! I'm not doing what you say, plus I have the right to choose whoever I want to marry! "

There was silence in the room for a little until Lucy finally got to see, her father's wrath.

" Aquarius! Lock Lucy in her room until I say she can come out! "
" but sir- "
" do it or you're fired "
" yes sir "