Part 21

Lucy's POV

" oh my god did you see his forehead!!!! It's huge!!!! " I said walking out of the concert building with Natsu.

Natsu held his stomach as he laughed.

But then someone pushed me from behind. I hit the hard floor and scratched my knee.

" Lucy!! Are you alright, oh god your knee is bleeding pretty badly!! "

" huh? Oh it doesn't hurt.... " I said giving him a half smile.

" how does that not hurt!? Hold on I brought some bandages "
Natsu said as he began to go through his pocket.

" you bring bandages? Who you're really prepared for anything aren't you " I said lifting up my eyebrows.

" well it's my sister, she always makes me bring bandages since I get hurt a lot, she's sorta like my personal nurse! "

Natsu lifted up my leg and cleaned off all the blood and put on the bandage.

" there!!! You sure it doesn't hurt? " he asked again.

" yup! I'm a big girl! " I said smiling

" bastard didn't even apologize "
" it's fine Natsu! "
" hmm? I smell coffee, hey Luce you wants some before we go? "
" huh? Oh sure! "

Natsu headed over to the area where they were selling the coffee, and quickly returned.

" here you go! Hot coffee! " Natsu said handing it to me
" thanks! "
" hot isn't it? " he asked
" hehe yeah! "

" Lucy, I lied its actually cold. "
" huh? Oh yeah I knew that! " I said nervously laughing

" Lucy it's actually hot chocolate "

I dropped the paper cup from shock.

" I knew something was up!! "
" guess the secret is out " I said nervously laughing again.

" what's wrong with you!? You didn't even flinch when I cleaned up your scratch!! And I saw that you weren't even enjoying your ice cream like you usually do! "

" well........ "

Natsu grabbed my hand and pulled me away from the crowd of people near the concert. And went into a more quieter place.

He grabbed onto my shoulders.

" Lucy what's wrong, why are you like this. Can you not feel anything? "
I saw the worry in his eyes and immediately fell Into them. His heart was full of worry. I sighed and began to tell him.

" after my father died..... I began to not have my usual taste or feel anything. Everything I eat, doesn't have a taste, and I can't feel pain, heat, cold, or warmth. "

" Lucy.... Why didn't you tell me this "
" well i didn't want to worry you and the others, plus I didn't want to ruin the fun we were having "

Natsu pulled me into a hug.

" can we fix this? "