Part 9

For the past couple days, Lucy was spending less and less time with Natsu, as loke constantly hanged out with her and levy. Natsu thought to himself everyday. " have I been replaced? ". He would try sometimes to talk to Lucy and she would gladly reply, but like always, loke pulled her away from him. Natsu hated this, he felt as if loke was doing this on purpose. But Natsu didn't like to point fingers unless he knew for sure.

Mean while Lucy was having a problem completely different than everyone else's. She could no longer look into natsu's heart. Lucy was confused, is this good or bad?

_____________

Natsu soon went home and plopped onto his bed, his uncle was away at work so he was all alone. His small little blue cat jumped onto his bed with him and laid right on his chest.

Natsu always thought it was weird that he was blue. Natsu found him as a new born stuck on a tree in the rain. The cat was nearly dead when he found him. hungry, cold, thirsty, and had no milk since it didn't have a mother. Natsu found him when he just moved in with his uncle. And after taking care of the newborn kitten, he was so happy, so he named the cat Happy.

After thinking about happy, he knew that he had to figure out what he was gonna do to stop loke from stealing Lucy. But before he could even continue his thought, he fell asleep.

__________

Lucy's POV

Another great day has started! I've made so many friends this year, and it's all thanks to Natsu! The teacher even remembers me! But sadly I can't get away with goofing off anymore. I walked to school hoping to run into one of my friends, and around the corner I see loke! I lifted my arm ready to wave and call out to him, but I see Natsu walking right past me as if he didn't even see me.

" hey Natsu! " I greet him, hoping to see his cheery smile.

He turns around and looks at me with a confused face.

" I'm sorry, but do I know you? "