Part 5

It's lunch time and Lucy had her usual store bought sandwich. Lucy knows how to cook and she's very good at it. But she is too lazy to do it. Lucy went to her spot at lunch. Can you guess what it is? It's the roof top!

That's the only place people don't hang out at. Everyone else is outside doing some sport, at the library to read manga and other books, or they stay in the lunchroom.

Lucy loves the rooftop, you can hear the faint voices from the background of kids yelling and the breeze feels great. After she eats, she'll read some manga or write stories while listening to music. Lucy hopes that one day, she can go and see a Panic! at the Disco concert. But she knows that will never happen since she doesn't have any friends. And she DEFINITELY knows that her father will not take her.

" hey there Lucy! " said a familiar voice.

Lucy quickly turned around and saw the pink haired boy from earlier, Natsu.

Lucy opened her mouth to say something but then closed it and looked at the ground.

" come on you can talk to me. "

Lucy shook her head and sat on the ground moving her skirt so it won't show.

" I don't understand...... "

Lucy looked up to him still not saying anything.

" do you like being lonely? "

' no I hate it ' Lucy thought

" you're making yourself this way, if you don't make an effort to talk to people or say good morning then of course people will forget you, hell even the teacher won't remember "

" you don't understand " Lucy said finally making the boy a bit happier to here a response.

" you don't know me! You just met me today! Why are you being so nice!? " Natsu was startled to hear this, he did not expect her to be angry.

But it kinda makes sense, Natsu understands it now, he did just meet the girl today.

" yeah I guess your right, it is kinda creepy how I've been trying so hard for you to talk to me. "

' no don't go ' Lucy thought tears forming on her eyes.

The boy then left leaving Lucy all alone. It's happening again, Lucy actually enjoyed his company, why would she say such terrible things to him. He was the only person that wanted to befriend her ever since her mom died.

Lucy hates this power, she wishes she was never born with it. She wishes......... She was never born.