Part 24

" I felt your warmth.... "
" y-you did!? Well let me kiss you again! " Natsu said smiling

" Natsu as much as I would love too I need to figure this out! " Lucy said laughing nervously and lightly pushing him away.

Lucy thought for a moment and grabbed natsu's hand, which startled him a bit.

" Natsu? "
" yeah? "
" I think I can feel warmth now? "
" well what about cold? "
" i don't know "

" well it's getting late, so why don't we find that out tomorrow! " Natsu suggested gripping Lucy's hand a bit tighter to make sure it's still there.

" lets go! "

_________________

Lucy's POV

After we got out of the train, Natsu stopped me.

" hey Luce! "
" hm? "
" how bout, you come and meet my family and stay for dinner? "

" hmmmmmm, why not? I'd love to meet your family!! But I can't taste anything are you sure? "

" well I thought since you got your warmth back..... maybe dinner would get your taste back..... "

" alright! I'll try! Let me text levy real quick! "

I texted levy, and with an immediate reply, I got... " oooh, and what happened for you to stay over ;D "

I sighed at the reply and put the phone away, well something did happen, but the teasing needs to stop.

So Natsu led me to his house, on the way we talked more about our selves, and we had more in common than music. I learned that he likes anime, manga oh and don't even get me started on our favorite games! I don't think I've ever laughed this much with someone in a long time.

Soon we arrived, it was a pretty good sized home! It looked very, family like. There was a nice grass lawn in the front and nice red truck parked in the driveway.

Natsu opened the front door and yelled " hey pops I'm home!!! "

A man with red spiky hair cams out of a room and dropped whatever was in his hands. He shakily pointed to me and said " there's a g-girl here...... ".

Natsu cocked an eyebrow, " yeah?....... ". The man came up to me and put both his hands on my shoulders. " who are you and what have you done to my son!? He's never brought a girl home and never thought about girls!?!? "

" I'm sorry sir. " I said as nervously smiled.

" dad stop! This is my girlfriend Lucy, she's gonna be staying over for dinner. " Natsu said sighing.

Then Natsu's weird father began to cry. He is one strange dude.

" I'm so proud of you Natsu, where's your sister? she needs to see this............ WENDY!!!!!!! "

I heard small footsteps approaching and soon an adorable little girl with long dark blue hair that was put in pigtails came in while holding a white cat along with a blue one.

" yes daddy? " the little girl looked at me and sparkles formed in her eyes.

" did I finally get a sister daddy!!!!??? " she said as she hugged me.

" no Wendy, but one day she might be your sister in law. " he said sniffling.

" woah!!! Let's not get ahead of ourselves " Natsu said blushing.

" so what's this young lady's name here? " Natsu's father said.

" oh it's Lucy! Nice to meet you all! " I said bowing a little

" please Lucy, call me papa and call Wendy here your little sis! "
He said giving me a thumbs up.

Natsu face palmed and sighed. " can we just have dinner now? "