Part 22

Lucy's POV

After they hugged Lucy saw that natsu's expression has changed.

" Natsu? "
" Lucy, I have something to tell you "
Natsu sighed deeply preparing for whatever he was about to say to me. And then he calmed down.

" Lucy, I know it's wrong, but I've been keeping a big secret. No one knows this, but my family, and now I think you should know too. You are the most precious thing in the world to me now, so you have the right to know.... "

" Natsu I- "

Natsu cut me off by placing a finger to my lips. He had a kind but afraid look in his eyes.

" please Lucy, let me finish "

Natsu looked as if he was about to cry, but he still had a slight smile.

" I guess I should start with my parents, the police didn't even care about why the my fought, but what they were arguing about, was the reason why my father killed my mother....... Instead of telling you this part, I'd like to show it to you "

Natsu stepped back away from me a little and lifted his arm towards me. And in a flash a small little heart shaped fire ball was hovering above his hand.

It was shocking, but I didn't show that, because admiration controlled it all. It was so pretty that I wanted to touch it. I wanted to touch it, to see if I could finally feel the warmth that I've been craving since my father's death.

Natsu quickly moved his hand away though, and that erased his flame.

" don't touch it, I might burn you "
He said looking down.

" Your probably afraid of me now, aren't you? " he said quietly, but enough for me to hear.

" of course not....... "

I walked towards Natsu, but he kept backing away. Soon Natsu reached a wall and I stop right in front of him.

" I think it's funny that I'm the one backing you in a wall " I said laughing nervously.

" ahem, anyways, Natsu I would never be afraid of you, you're the one who showed me kindness, what it's like to have friends and even showed me........ Love " I said blushing a little.

" it doesn't even matter if you could turn into a werewolf or it turned out that you were a vampire. No matter what it was, I would never be afraid of you....... "

I crouched in front of him and grabbed his hands.

" because Natsu, I love you. "