Part 28

Okay so I'm sorry if I offend you, but some of the comments I got regarding me having trouble with plot didn't really help at all. ^^;; sorry! But I'm gonna use some of the things you said to help with character development and stuff. But after just staring at characters from fairy tail and reading some other fan fiction for help. I came up with an ending for this book!! Yay!!! Yeah yeah, I didn't plan really anything for this book. I just wrote whatever popped into my head. That's why Author-Chan sucks!! Anyways thanks for the FRICKIN 47,000 views!!! Really guys, can't you read something more entertaining than my shit!!!!! Hehe thanks!! Author-chan loves you all!!! Anyways back to story!!!

______________

Lucy's pov

The next day, Natsu showed up at my house at 7:00am. Why was he here, we don't know.

Levy and I just woke up and Natsu just came in and started shaking me around and twirling me with a hug.

Levy sprinted to her phone and took pictures, then made it her wallpaper. Jesus levy.

" uh Natsu, I love ya and all, but why are you here and shaking me everywhere. " I said as I rubbed the sleep off of my eyes.

" cause we found out how to cure your problems!!!!!! "

" wait......... REALLY!?!?!? " I said more awake now... no need for the coffee I guess.

" yes!!!! So I have a surprise for you after school!!! "

__________
*timeskip cause I'm lazy*

While Natsu and I walked to school, enthusiastically talking about the surprise I'll see. Gray came up to us.

" hey pinky and Lucy "

Natsu gave gray a disgusted look and he just brushed it off.

" anyways Lucy I heard that you can read people's emotions "

I saw Natsu look a little jealous and irritated. Awwwww Natsu your so precious.

" yeah, where did ya hear it from? "
" just a rumor, but that's awesome, ya know I have some cool talents as well. " gray said proudly and Natsu looked shocked.

" after school I want to show only you guys, because well, you are the only people I trust, especially Lucy cause she has a power of her own! "
Gray said as he smirked at Natsu's because he looked so shocked.

So after school we all went to Natsu's house.

" this is probably the 30th time I've been here " gray said laughing a bit " your family is so much fun Natsu "

I smiled as the two began to get along more. we tried to open the front door, but instead Igneel did. And he just attacked me with a hug,

It was a bit awkward for someone's dad to be hugging you.....

" Lucy, I'm so happy for you " he said sniffling.

" dad get off her!!! She's mine!!!! " Natsu said stealing me away from Igneel,

" wow my son sure is possessive " Igneel said looking proud of him.

Natsu hugged me tightly to make sure there was no more people that were gonna surprise attack me.

" uh..... "

We all looked at gray who was shocked.

" what's wrong? " I asked gray, and Natsu was still squeezing me to death, but I didn't mind that. He's frickin warm.... ( she only feels warmth when she has physical contact with Natsu )

" so did I miss something between you two? " gray asked.

" oh shoot.... " Natsu said.
" what? " I asked
" I forgot to tell gray that we were together "