Part 31

Lucy's pov

" now what seems to be the problem my dear? " the lady said to me nicely.

" well, I uh, I have the ability to um...... "

" come on luce, she's trustworthy!!! " Natsu said encouraging me.

I nodded and began " my father had the power to look into people's hearts and read their emotion, and if you concentrate hard enough, you can see the most devastating event that they have ever had. And that ability passed to me...... but ever since my father passed away, I have lost my sense to feel warmth, taste, and coldness. But it seems that I can only feel warmth from Natsu because of his Fire ability..... " I said to her, she nods in understanding.

" Lucy is it? " she asked, and I nodded. " I have the ability to see power and potential in people, but I can also see weakness, which helps me understand my patients so I can help them. The raven haired boy over there had the power to make ice am I right? "

Gray nods " so if you can feel Natsu's warmth.... can you feel the other boy's coldness? "

I caught yo what she was saying and I went over to gray and touched his hand, and as she guessed, I felt the coldness..

" but you still can't find your taste right? " I nod again to another one of her questions.

" I'm sorry miss? " I asked and she turned to me after her thinking.
" oh Lucy, if that idiot Igneel hasn't told you my name well then I guess I should tell you mine then.... my name is porlyusica! "

" it's nice meeting you! " I smiled and she smiled back.

Natsu and gray just sat patiently waiting to see the resolution.

" I think I know what you need...... " porlyusica said.

All three of us stood up excitedly...

" my dear does your last name happen to be heartfilia? " she asked

" uh, yes, that is my last name.... "

" funny story, your father came to me with the same problem when your mother Layla died....... it seems that this happens because of the lost of a loved one "

" really!!! " I said.

Porlyusica nodded and grabbed a bottle full of clear liquid And She poured it into a glass cup.

Then she handed it to me. " here drink this, it'll taste like vanilla.... Of you taste vanilla, well that means it's cured! "

" why vanilla? " I asked

" because when I made this antidote for your father, he liked the taste of vanilla! "

I smiled and chuckled a little as I sipped a bit of the drink......

and then I chugged down the whole thing!!!

" that was delicious!!!!! " I yelled.

Everyone cheered and Natsu spun me around and hugged me tightly.

" I'm so happy for you luce!!!! "

Porlyusica smiled as she hugged me as well, and then I got a high five from gray!

" thank you so much!!!! " I said to porlyusica.

" it was no problem! "

I then hear a loud knock from the front door. " how's it going in there guys? " said Igneel. Natsu went to go open the door but was stopped.

" don't open that door! " porlyusica said.

Natsu then stopped and put his hands in the air as if he was surrendering.

We all had our laughs, because today, was definitely, one of the happiest days for me

I feel that this story's ending is gonna be shit-tastic!!!!! If you're still reading this..... well..... why are you??????