Part 19

Lucy's POV

We soon arrived at the bus and now we are on our way to the panic! Concert! But I never knew Natsu had a small case of motion sickness...

It was sorta seated like a train kinda way, where the seats were facing each other.

I sat down and Natsu sat next to me, he laid down on my lap, which helped him feel better. It was a little embarrassing but I also sorta felt guilty for taking the train, but no one can drive us there. We had almost half an hour till we got there so, I decided to bring up a conversation.

" so Natsu... "

Natsu Faced me looking up and looked at me as if he's thankful for getting rid of the awkward silence.

" yeah! "
" well you said the ticket you gave me belonged to your sister...
" yup! "
" not to bring back that incident, but I thought you didn't have a sister. "

Natsu gave me a look like he was about to start a kinda serious conversation.

" well, I have an older brother. And I've never seen him before cause mom said that he left when I was a baby, so after what happened to mom and dad, uncle Igneel took me in, and since he thought that I was lonely. He saw Wendy, my little sister, and decided to adopt her. So she's not my real little sister. But she's more than just a cousin "

" I see you must love her a lot...... I've always wanted to have a sister, and since mom couldn't have another child, she bought me a little doll with long blonde hair and a pink dress, and always played with her and called her my Big sister, silly isn't it? "

" no, I understand. I want you to meet Wendy someday. I'm sure she'll love you! " he said giving off his signature grin.

_______________

We soon got to our stop by passing time with talking about our favorite things and getting to know each other even more.

We headed towards the place where the concert was being held.

Natsu took me towards the front to give the guy our tickets, but all of a sudden. A group of teenage girls screaming started stampeding towards the entrance

" agh Natsu!!! " I yelled trying to reach him, but the crowd of girls swept is away from each other.

After that mess, I couldn't find Natsu cause the girls were blocking the opposite way of me where Natsu was.

" hey there you here by yourself? " said a voice I'm not familiar with

I turn around and see two boys with hats on backwards with black tank tops and dark skinny jeans.

" um no "
" well whoever ditched must be a really sticky guy, wanna join us? " said one of the guys pulling on my arm

I immediately pull away my arm from him starting to get pissed off.

" no he didn't ditch me, we got separated!! "

" woah there, feisty aren't we? Come on we're way more fun " they said pulling in my arm but tighter this time.

As I look into their hearts, all I see is just a bunch of playboys from a high school. Great!

When I start to use my self defense skills, I see a pink haired boy kick one of the guys to the floor.

" Natsu? "
" who else has pink hair? "
" good point. "

I turn around so the other guy holding my arm in shock is behind me, and kick him backwards so I can throw him over my shoulder.

Landing him hard on the concrete floor.

" woah...... That was awesome Luce!!! "
" why thank you very mu- "

I was cut off by big strong arms enveloping me.

" I'm sorry "