please stab me @ god

+jimin+

we're outside yoongi's house when i come to an abrupt stop, causing yoongi to bump into me softly. "what's wrong jimin?" he asks tilting his head slightly to the left, his lips forming into a slight pout. he's adorable even when he's confused. smh just be ugly once in a fuckin while.

"s-sorry i'm just r-really nervous about this" i stutter, looking down at my feet in a attempt to hide my rapidly reddening cheeks. "don't worry about anything i'm gonna be there the whole time" he slips his fingers under my chin and lifts my head up to meet his eyes as he smiles reassuringly. his eyes bright even under the dark streetlight as he beams at me. i can feel all my nerves melting away.

while i'm distracted by his gaze, yoongi places his hand onto my hips, slipping his fingers under my jeans, rubbing circles into my skin, chills coursing through my body. his fingers dip under the waistband of my underwear as he then traces patterns into my hip bones, his nails ghosting over my cold skin. i take in a shaky breath as he removes his hands and smiles happily as if he's content with my reaction to him. my body relaxes as i feel the absence of his touch. even so there's still a part of me that craves his skin on mine.

he steps towards me and wraps his thin, porcelain arms around my waist and leans forward. i shudder slightly at the sudden contact and the warmth of his arms around me. "i might reward you later if you do well tonight babyboy" his breath tickles my neck and he softly trails kisses down my jaw, onto my neck. i squirm as he nips at my skin, biting and sucking gently. i can feel him smirk against my soft neck as i sigh. he grazes his tongue over the spot one last time and i stand frozen, unable and unsure how to react as he slowly pulls away, brushing his hand against my ass with a playful smack.

he smacked my ass

he smacked my ass

yoongi turns away and walks in through the door, laughing at my frozen face and body. i shake my head and jog after him. the warmth of his house floods over me as i approach the door, i close it behind me as i walk behind yoongi through a small hallway adorned with family pictures and a coat rack. we continue walking until we reach a small dining room. my eyes travel to the table and there, sitting right in front of me, i see her, giving yoongi a box of condoms.

my one true love.

yoongi's grandma

---

tHE QUEEN GRANDMA IS BACK LMAO

i just really wanted to bring her back bc she's so fun to write omg honestly she's great. i actually wrote this instead of doing my pe assignment which is due tmr whoOps. btw thank you guys for all the support with this story and all ur hilarious fuckin comments ogm i try to respond to most of them bc holy shit y'all are funny as fuck.

a very special reader of this book came up with the name for my followers.

rats.

y'all are rats now sorry not sorry.

hope u liked this

see u next time rats

- alex