mMMmmM bOy! [smut warning]

"pass me the fucking spliff before i smack your dick in" i pass him the joint and laugh feeling the effect of the drug slowly seeping through my body. yoongi walked to the kitchen and brought back a container of brownies. in my drugged up state even just seeing yoongi walk is suddenly hilarious. i start giggling quietly at him and he laughs along with me.

"chocolate chips in these bitches" yoongi cackles and throws one at me. i roll my eyes and eat it quickly, cringing at the weird taste. "those aren't chocolate chips you dick" i groan grabbing more. "blaze it you gay piece of shit" he kisses my cheek. "how much weed is in those brownies" i slur slightly. "not thaaaat much" he takes a bite and continues laughing.

i crawl over to him and straddle his lap, laughing as he blows smoke into my face. "you're beautiful, you know that right?" he raises his hand to my face, his fingers trailing over my features as if fully taking in my presence. my eyes roam every inch of his face, appreciating the absolute work of art that i'm currently sitting on.

his lips ghosted my cheekbones and i let out a shaky breath in pure anticipation. then he leaned in, connecting our lips softly. but this kiss is different, it feels different. instead of being full of lust like i expected, it was full of a deeper emotion.

i couldn't pin point the feeling running through my veins. it felt like fire and ice, burning all at once. but i felt at peace. maybe it was the weed or maybe it was my fucked up brain but i felt so in love with him. "i-i just like you a lot" i mutter against his lips.

"i like you a lot too jimin" he smiles and kisses my jaw line. "babyboy did you know how much i wanted you when you were with yerin" the air thickened and seemed to raise in temperature. "and when you first touched yourself on camera for me, oh god jimin" i whimpered as his cold fingers tracing over my exposed hip bones.

he unbuttoned my jeans and his hands lingered on the zipper. "please" i wrap my arms around his neck. he grins at me and kisses me softly before unzipping my jeans and pulling them down so they rest just above my knees. he places his hand on my cloth covered crotch, and i wince when the cold of his hand seeps through the thin material of my boxers.

he began to slowly rub me through my boxers, capturing my lips with his, effectively muffling my moans. i tighten my grip around his neck as he goes faster. "p-please" i whisper looking down, the friction between my cock and my boxers making me hard quite quickly. "look at me, i want you to see who's doing this to you" he growls, kissing me roughly.

then, with great force, he pulls down my boxers. he pulls back and sets his eyes on my cock. he slowly trails his index finger up my shaft and i groan loudly. "s-stop t-teasing me daddy" i whimper and beg for his touch. that seems to satisfy him somehow and he wraps his fingers around my cock. i jolt at the sudden contact, revelling in the feeling of his icy cold hands on my warm cock.

first, he slowly pumps me, rubbing my shaft slowly, almost torturously as i squirm on his lap. "shhh baby i want to make you feel as good as possible" he murmurs, his hot breath hitting my cheek. he rubs his thumb over my slit and i hiss in pleasure. "ah ah" i moan as he continues to rub my slit, using his other hand to continue rubbing my cock. he does this for hours it seems, still keeping the same slow pace.

"tell me when you're about to cum kitten" he purrs and i throw my head back in pleasure. i begin to feel my release building up in my stomach. yoongi begins to pump faster and faster and the feeling in my stomach increases until i feel as if i cannot take it anymore.

"d-daddy i'm going t-to cum!" i scream and yoongi takes his hand of my cock, leaving me on the brink of orgasm. i write around on his lap and bury my head into his neck, moaning at the sudden loss pf contact. "why should i let you cum kitten?" he lifts my chin up with his fingers, look at me with a smug smirk.

"b-because i'm a g-good boy" i whimper and rest my forehead against his in exhaustion. "are you sure you're a good boy?" he raises his eyebrows in mock questioning. "y-yes daddy i'm always a good boy for you" i say panting roughly as the feeling in my stomach subsides. "okay kitten, i believe you, i'm going to make you cum!" he smiles and kisses me roughly, slipping his tongue into my mouth.

i groan into his mouth as he begins to pump my cock. i roll my hips into his touch as he pulls back from the kiss and uses his other hand to push the back of my head forward so our foreheads are touching. he quickens his pace and i feel my orgasm slowly approach. "good boy, good boy" he mutters, kissing and bitting the skin on my neck.

"cum for me baby, cum for daddy". and it's as if a switch was flipped in my brain. i release all over yoongi's hand, screaming and moaning at the sheer pleasure of my orgasm. even after i've cum yoongi still continues pumping my shaft, turning me into a whimpering mess. i ride out my orgasm, panting and sweaty. yoongi locks eyes with me and kisses me again.

"we really need to smoke weed more often" he breathes roughly and i laugh tiredly, burying my face into his neck.

---
ITS TIME kimyugyms

just bc i'm australia doesnt mean i'm a kangaroo😤😤😤😤😤😤😤GRADE A RACISM 😤😤😤i've been listening to the 1975 non-stop for the past three days send helpanyway i saw fantastic beasts and ngl i cried when they showed the warner brothers logo bc...

GRADE A RACISM 😤😤😤
i've been listening to the 1975 non-stop for the past three days send help
anyway i saw fantastic beasts and ngl i cried when they showed the warner brothers logo bc they played hedwigs theme and that had me shOOK
i need to go swimming costume shopping today and i want to hang myself bc fuck thAt
anyways,,,
aLMOST 50K READS IM GONNA SHIT MYSEFL I CRIED WHEN I SAW IT GTGTGT
anYwaYs,,,
hope u enjoyed this
see u next time

- alex