would jisoo approve? [smut warning]

+jimin+

i swallow roughly while panting. looking up i see yoongi still releasing moans and running his fingers through my hair. i get up off my knees and kiss him on the lips, lingering slightly as i pull on my boxers and his white button up.

"fucking hell kitten, that was amazing" yoongi breathes as he puts on his boxers. i smirk as i walk towards the bathroom. i enter the room stripping down again and turning on the shower. steam fills the room as i run my fingers through my sweaty and messy hair.

i groan loudly as my back hits the tiled wall and my wrists are trapped between someone's fingers. "i'm not done just yet kitten" yoongi whispers in my ear as he presses his body against mine. i can feel his hard cock pressing against my thigh.

he kisses along my neck, nipping and biting at my sensitive skin. my wrists are still pinned against the wall as his mouth travels down my stomach.

as he inches closer and closer to my cock, i feel my knees shake and threaten to give way beneath me. yoongi removes his hands from my wrists and instead pins my hips to the tiles. he looks up at me as i moan,

"you made me feel so good babyboy, but if you want to feel good you have to say my name"

"daddy"

he wraps his hand around the base of my dick and starts to slowly pump my cock. i moan quietly. "we're gonna try something a little different this time kitten" he removes his hand from my now erect cock and sits down on the shower floor, the hot water running down his face.

"d-do you want me to r-ride your cock daddy?" i stutter, slightly shying away at the mere thought of it. "good boy" he smirks and i kneel down in front of him. i run my hand over his cock, stroking it quickly. yoongi kisses me roughly and pulls my hand off his erect cock and stares into my eyes.

"n-no prep?" i whisper. "you're a good boy so you can take all of daddy's cock, can't you?" his voice laced with honey and all things sweet. i straddle his lap and align my asshole over yoongi's cock. yoongi laced our fingers together and caught my lips with his again as i lowered myself down.

"f-fuck!" i scream at the new feeling. my finger nails dug into yoongi's hands and i grasped his hand in a vice like grip. i could truly feel myself being filled up by yoongi's cock. "no swearing kitty" yoongi groans loudly. "c-can you move?" he whispers against my lips, his hot breathe making my skin become alight with electricity.

i then began to lift my hips up only to bring them down again. i repeated the same move slowly, trying to adjust to the size. when i went faster, yoongi's moans became louder and louder, as did mine. yoongi soon began to roll his hip, matching my rhythm. i could feel my walls clenching and precum rolling down yoongi's cock.

"d-daddy oh god daddy!" i screamed as i began to go down rougher, absolutely desperate for yoongi. then in a particular thrust, a wave of pleasure swept over me and my back arched almost painfully. "found your special spot princess" yoongi moaned against my neck as he kissed and bit my tender skin. i slammed myself down on his cock, faster and faster, every single time he hit my spot i screamed louder.

"k-keep going daddy, i'm so close" i groaned as he pounded relentlessly. i felt his hands wrap around my cock and he began to pump it erratically. he joined our lips together again, tongues clashing messily.

i felt a knot begin to form in my crotch and heat began to pool there bit by bit. "cum for me baby, cum for daddy" yoongi growled against my lips and that was enough to send me over the edge. i came all over yoongi's hand as i felt him cum inside me, filling me up with his hot seed. my legs shook as yoongi continued to roll his hips, slowing down torturously slow.

i rested my head in the crook of yoongi's neck and smiled. "thank you daddy" i mumbled, the water almost drowning out my words.

---
well that happened
thank u taedddybear for the shower scene idea👏🏻
ITS TIME kimyugyms

THSI IS ACTUALLY MY FAV PIC OF U BELLA DGSHAHAHI LOVEE YOUaLSO I WATCHED AND FINISHED STRANGER THINGS AND IT FORREAL FUCKED ME UP FJSBAJSJSGSGSHI AM IN LOVE WITH JONATHAN BYERS UCJCUJF😩💦👏🏻👅THIS CHApTER THO🗣🗣hope u liked thissee u next time

I LOVEE YOU
aLSO I WATCHED AND FINISHED STRANGER THINGS AND IT FORREAL FUCKED ME UP FJSBAJSJSGSGSH
I AM IN LOVE WITH JONATHAN BYERS UCJCUJF
😩💦👏🏻👅THIS CHApTER THO🗣🗣
hope u liked this
see u next time

- alex