wtf this is too sad for a story called daddy.com

+jimin+

"hey angel" yoongi calls as he walks into my room, resting his head on my lap and staring up at me with eyes full of love. uh i mean, like? my feelings for yoongi had become even more confusing. i felt like i loved him but i have never loved anyone like this before. not this deeply or profoundly.

yoongi truly was beautiful with his warm brown eyes soft lips. his hands were thin and pale and his legs barely brushed the floor as he laid his body down onto the bed. i was sometimes afraid to touch him. it was almost as if he was a precious porcelain doll who could break with one wrong move.

it was in moments like these that we didn't need words nor gestures. we simply stayed silent, breathing in each other's company. i ran my fingers through his hair, untangling the knots littered through his mint locks. and in that moment i fully comprehended that i loved him with all my heart. and my chest began to ache.

+yoongi+ (finally lmao)

he was a constellation, the remnants of his skin in contact with mine remain splayed across my flesh like blood. it burnt and corroded away at my insides as i yearned for his touch. i learnt to hide my cravings young, my father never agreeing with my sexuality and maybe he taught me to hide my affections too well.

but he was too perfect for me to screw this up. his orange hair had grown considerably and brushed his eyelids. his thighs were soft underneath my head and his fingers were cold as ice as they threaded their way through my hair and his lips, oh god, his lips. they were plump and pink and soft. kissing him felt like euphoria. he was beauty and passion and perfection. and i loved him.

i love him so much. but i cannot act on my feelings lest he turns to dust and crumbles in my hands. and then i feel tears fall onto my cheeks. i look up with tear filled eyes and see jimin silently crying, tears slipping from his eyes and onto my skin. and then my own begin to fall. i weep, unsure of why. but we cried together, silent and petrified of what we would do. it's almost as if i'd lost my head.

sometimes love wasn't enough to make everything right. everything between us had stayed the same, but it still changed. in little ways. when my eyes met him i was flooded with a feeling that was completely unexplainable.

and it hurt to breathe, each breath like poison in my lungs. but the pain felt good, oh it felt good, if it permitted me to be with him for even a second longer.

and the sun peeked through the thin curtains the large window was adorned with. the sun light up jimin's skin and made the tear tracks lining his cheeks shine, and in that moment his eyes were the centre of my universe. i was in too deep, i loved him
too much to let him go.

---
i have like nothing to say anyways,,,
it's eXPOSING kimyugyms TIME AGAIN

I CANT FUCKIFN BREATHE RIGHT NOW FUCJTF ARE YOU DOIGN IN THIS PIC UFJCUCCJANYWAyS! THANK Y'ALL FOR 54K IM BOUTTA SHIT MYSELF IM SO EXCITED SGSGAFSFSFAND OKAY I NEED TO ADRESS 2NE1S DISBANDMENTWHAT THE FUCK YG EAT A BIG FAT DICK 2NE1 WERE LEGENDS A...

TF ARE YOU DOIGN IN THIS PIC UFJCUCCJ
ANYWAyS!
THANK Y'ALL FOR 54K IM BOUTTA SHIT MYSELF IM SO EXCITED SGSGAFSFSF
AND OKAY I NEED TO ADRESS 2NE1S DISBANDMENT
WHAT THE FUCK YG EAT A BIG FAT DICK 2NE1 WERE LEGENDS AND QUEENS AND ALWAYS FUCKED IT UP GOOD AND YOU DID THEM SO DIRTY TF 2NE1 WERE THE FIRST GG I STANNED AND IM JUST SAD RN
AND LETS HOPE TAEHYUN GETS REST AND RECOVERS HAPPILY
hope u liked this
see u next time

- alex